Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Las Vegas

Featured Replies

Well, after a couple weeks of deliberation, my soon to be wife and I finally selected Las Vegas as our honeymoon destination. Does anyone know where we could find some type of package deal? (Flight, Hotel) Any places you all recommend to stay?

It is hard to find a hotel in Las Vegas that isn't nicer than any hotel in Kentucky.

 

On the strip: Bellagio, MGM, Venetian, Mandelay Bay, Mirage, Paris, New York/New York, Excaliber etc. are all very nice.

I like an oldie but a goodie- Caesar's! Margaritaville right across the street!

Well, after a couple weeks of deliberation, my soon to be wife and I finally selected Las Vegas as our honeymoon destination. Does anyone know where we could find some type of package deal? (Flight, Hotel) Any places you all recommend to stay?
We've stayed at Harrah's, MGM and Excalibur. By far, MGM was the best!

Paris is incredible. Look into maybe staying in a honeymoon suite or a Presidential suite. They are both amazing.

MGM is too far at the end of the strip.

 

We stayed at TI last time we went and it was AWESOME! Right in the middle, not too big and some great clubs. Right across from the Ventian.

MGM is too far at the end of the strip.

 

We stayed at TI last time we went and it was AWESOME! Right in the middle, not too big and some great clubs. Right across from the Ventian.

I'll take MGM by far. Besides, the great transportation system there makes everything close.

Rio probably has best rooms for price, but on far end of strip, mostly depends on your budget.

I'll take MGM by far. Besides, the great transportation system there makes everything close.
If Harrah's and Excalibur were your only other choice,s then yes I would too. They suck.

 

TI, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Bellagio, Ceaser's, The Mirage, And The Palms are all much better.

Well, after a couple weeks of deliberation, my soon to be wife and I finally selected Las Vegas as our honeymoon destination. Does anyone know where we could find some type of package deal? (Flight, Hotel) Any places you all recommend to stay?

Also, not sure I'd take my new wife there....LOL. Too much temptation.

Me and my wife went for like 7 straight years from 1993-2000. Circus Circus or Ceaser's was our favorite. All of them are great on the strip. What makes it fun is going from caniso to caniso.

 

 

 

 

 

Warning.....Warning!!!!!

There will be spanish speaking people handing you information on the street about a type of entertaiment in Vegas. It's best to hold your head high and keep walking while with the wife. :sssh:

Also, not sure I'd take my new wife there....LOL. Too much temptation.

 

Don't ever take a significant other to Vegas unless you want them to come along and chaperon every trip after that :thumb:

TI, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Bellagio, Ceaser's, The Mirage, And The Palms are all much better.
I guess that's definitely a matter of opinion. :rolleyes::lol:

I felt way out of place at the Monte Carlo, Venetian, and Bellagio. I forgot to bring my Sunday clothes with me. Way to fancy for this Kentucky hillbilly.

Me and my friends plan on taking a trip to Vegas this summer. I cant wait!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.