Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Las Vegas

Featured Replies

I felt way out of place at the Monte Carlo, Venetian, and Bellagio. I forgot to bring my Sunday clothes with me. Way to fancy for this Kentucky hillbilly.

You sound like a Sam's Town fan :D

 

BTW, Sam's Town is pretty cool and has an excellent buffet as promoted by Rachel Ray.

I will be making my eighth trip to Vegas in February. I love Vegas; I wish I could live there.

My Favorite Vegas memory!!!!!!!!!! I have a Thousand reasons to like it.

 

 

 

pict0043.jpg

Don't ever take a significant other to Vegas unless you want them to come along and chaperon every trip after that :thumb:

Or go home single.

My friends and I are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Vegas in mid-May as our graduation celebration....Right now we're looking to stay in either the Bellagio, Ceaser's Palace, Monte Carlo, or Venitian....We've been to Excaliber, MGM, and Mandalay Bay.

If Harrah's and Excalibur were your only other choice,s then yes I would too. They suck.

 

TI, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Bellagio, Ceaser's, The Mirage, And The Palms are all much better.

 

I love Harrah's. It's in the middle of everything, the casino is nice w/ tables always open, and it's well lit. They don't have too much going on inside and they have the best outdoor bar in the city that isn't at a pool. The rooms aren't the greatest, but they're fine and I'm not in my room anyway.

 

For first time visitors the prices are really reasonable. Can't go worng there.

Also, not sure I'd take my new wife there....LOL. Too much temptation.

 

That's what I was thinking. :lol:

My wife and I are going next weekend. November 28 - December 1. I'll let you know how it goes. We are staying at the Excalibur.

My friends and I are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Vegas in mid-May as our graduation celebration....Right now we're looking to stay in either the Bellagio, Ceaser's Palace, Monte Carlo, or Venitian....We've been to Excaliber, MGM, and Mandalay Bay.

 

Save the room money and stay in Old Vegas. The room is only good for 8 hours of sleep, doesn't need to be fancy.

My wife and I are going next weekend. November 28 - December 1. I'll let you know how it goes. We are staying at the Excalibur.

 

I've stayed there twice, it's cheap but the amount of children was a turnoff. It shouldnt' be too bad since school will be in session. IMO a hotel in Vegas is just a bed, as long as it's clean and affordable I'm game. No reason to spend $100's to sleep.

Save the room money and stay in Old Vegas. The room is only good for 8 hours of sleep, doesn't need to be fancy.

8?????

The Ol Duckster with Doodle @ the Flamingo Hilton in 2001. They gave us a free room, 1 week a year for 5 years.:thumb:

Wedding 2001.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.