November 21, 200817 yr Author Game Leaders Dontae Figgs (EC) 20 Trevor Cook (TXTCH) 20 Nick Okorie (TXTCH) 20 Percentages TXTCH FG-.694 3Pt-.650 FT-.692 EC FG-.507 3PT-.385 FT-..723
November 21, 200817 yr Wow. For a second I was thinking it was College Football :lol:. Wouldnt be suprised if it was though.
November 21, 200817 yr Haha you score 116 points and still lose by 51 points. I thought when UK scored 85 or 86 in the first half against LSU that one year it was amazing and now TT scored 90. WOW
November 21, 200817 yr Game Leaders Dontae Figgs (EC) 20 Trevor Cook (TXTCH) 20 Nick Okorie (TXTCH) 20 Percentages TXTCH FG-.694 3Pt-.650 FT-.692 EC FG-.507 3PT-.385 FT-..723 ESPN has the box score like this... Team Stat Comparison EAST CENTRAL TEXAS TECH Points 115 167 FG Made-Attempted 37-94 (.394) 67-113 (.593) 3P Made-Attempted 9-35 (.257) 13-25 (.520) FT Made-Attempted 32-45 (.711) 20-29 (.690) Fouls (Tech/Flagrant) 26 (0/0) 34 (0/0) Largest Lead 2 53
November 21, 200817 yr Author ESPN has the box score like this... Team Stat Comparison EAST CENTRAL TEXAS TECH Points 115 167 FG Made-Attempted 37-94 (.394) 67-113 (.593) 3P Made-Attempted 9-35 (.257) 13-25 (.520) FT Made-Attempted 32-45 (.711) 20-29 (.690) Fouls (Tech/Flagrant) 26 (0/0) 34 (0/0) Largest Lead 2 53 I just noticed that this morning. When I did the search for the box scores that is what MSN Foxsports gave me. Could we get a mod to change the final score and maybe delete my post?
November 21, 200817 yr I thought for sure there would've been more 3's being drained than that in order to score that many points.
November 21, 200817 yr I don't understand how you could score that much in 40 minutes. Both teams combined were scoring an average of 8 points every minute of gameplay.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.