Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas Tech 167 East Central 116

Featured Replies

I wish I would have watched this game, had to be great to see.

 

It would have driven me nuts. Obviously there was no defense being played. At all.

No defense at all looking at the box score.

Amazing.

 

TTU vs. VMI = 350 points????

Texas Tech recruits offense! Doesn't matter which sport you play. :lol:

I don't understand how you could score that much in 40 minutes.

I think the 90pts in the second half is the most amazing part of it. They scored more in 20 mins then most teams do in 40.

I think what is most odd is how balanced the scoring was. It is not as if someone went off for 50 points.

I thought for sure there would've been more 3's being drained than that in order to score that many points.

A few years ago when Phoenix put up 90 points, or however much is was in the first half of a game, they did not hit one three pointer.

How was this even possible?? WOW!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

A buddy of mine refereed this game and at 10:00 this morning he was STILL trying to catch his breath!

Wow. For a second I was thinking it was College Football :lol:. Wouldnt be suprised if it was though.

 

Me too... :lol:

Amazing.

 

TTU vs. VMI = 350 points????

 

First to 200 wins.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.