November 21, 200817 yr Author 100 % chance around my house right now. My back yard is covered. Good, that's what I want this field to look like during the game. It's the only way anyone is going to be able to sit through 4 quarters of this. Give us white out conditions. For those that actually want to know what's going on that can't watch it. Both teams one possession, one punt. The Bengals know about the tie rule, do the Steelers?
November 21, 200817 yr This is exactly what they needed to come out and do...Take time off the clock, and keep the D off the field....Love the way they've looked so far......7-0 good guys!
November 21, 200817 yr RUN THE CLOCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: Yeah, just keep giving it to Benson...that would be great for me.
November 21, 200817 yr Honestly Bengals games are pointless to watch until the 4'th quarter anymore. Also I find that I'm alot less stressed that way. I don't have nearly as much to complain about after the game other than the score.
November 21, 200817 yr This is exactly what they needed to come out and do...Take time off the clock, and keep the D off the field....Love the way they've looked so far......7-0 good guys! :laugh:
November 21, 200817 yr Why is Perry taking the ball on 3rd and short, and someone needs to tell Marvin that they are 1-8-1. GO for it you big sissy.
November 21, 200817 yr Why is Perry taking the ball on 3rd and short, and someone needs to tell Marvin that they are 1-8-1. GO for it you big sissy. Exactly, what is the reason not to go for it? I guess he realized his sorry team wouldn't be able to make the 1 yard. The Bengals are a joke and so are the fans that root for them. Edited November 21, 200817 yr by gold sunrise Rule #8
November 21, 200817 yr Why is Perry taking the ball on 3rd and short, and someone needs to tell Marvin that they are 1-8-1. GO for it you big sissy. Exactly what I was yelling...Perry on third and short is ridiculous.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.