Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oklahoma 82 Davidson 78

Featured Replies

Curry was unreal in this game as was Griffin. 26 and 21? Are you serious? Kid is an absolute stud and Curry can fill it up from anywhere. 44 points...but 3 rebounds

 

Played point. How many assists did he have, and TOs

Griffin is unreal... does he remind anyone else as a Beasley?

Played point. How many assists did he have, and TOs

 

I just looked at the statline not too long ago but I remember him having 3 assists, I'm not sure how many TOs he had though.

I found myself watching more of this game than the UK-UNC game. Curry had an off night shooting and still poured in 44. Griffin hit all but two FTs; I thought the announcer said that his percentage was in the 50's last year.

Played point. How many assists did he have, and TOs

 

In 3 games, his assist numbers have been: 9, 10, 3

Blake Griffin led Oklahoma in Points, Rebounds, Assists, and Steals in this game.

Quick trivia question for you college basketball buffs- no cheating....

 

Last year, Curry won the Most Outstanding Player award from the Midwest Region in the NCAA Tourney.

 

Who was the last player to win a regional most outstanding player award despite playing for a team that didn't reach the Final Four ? (Hint: The year was 1994)

 

This is probably wrong, and I'm not even sure if I have the right year, but the first name that came to my mind is Junior Burroughs of Virginia....I believe they knocked off #1 seed Kansas in the Sweet Sixteen that year.

Is Curry the most exciting player in college basketball?

  • Author
Is Curry the most exciting player in college basketball?

Easily. And with quite a bit of room to spare...

I love TH, but there's no way he shouldn't win every POY award out there. Even Heisman...

I love TH, but there's no way he shouldn't win every POY award out there. Even Heisman...

 

:thumb:

This is probably wrong, and I'm not even sure if I have the right year, but the first name that came to my mind is Junior Burroughs of Virginia....I believe they knocked off #1 seed Kansas in the Sweet Sixteen that year.

 

Incorrect....good guess though.

Incorrect....good guess though.

 

After I guessed I went and looked up the tournament brackets from that year, and I'm almost positive I know it now....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.