Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oklahoma 82 Davidson 78

Featured Replies

Final. The two best players in the country putting on a show. Fantastic...

Final. The two best players in the country putting on a show. Fantastic...

 

I don't know about that GT.....After watching St. Mary's play last night, I think Patty Mills may have something to say about it.

They are both great, but isn't the reigning national player of the year still lurking around the ACC?

  • Author
I don't know about that GT.....After watching St. Mary's play last night, I think Patty Mills may have something to say about it.

 

He's up there on the list. He's also no Curry or Griffin. Certainly in the 5-10 range at this point. You know better than to put a guy that high after seeing one game...

They are both great, but isn't the reigning national player of the year still lurking around the ACC?

 

I hope and pray UNC and Oklahoma get to play one another this year....That way everyone that thinks Hansbrough is the best player will get a reality check.

He's up there on the list. He's also no Curry or Griffin. Certainly in the 5-10 range at this point. You know better than to put a guy that high after seeing one game...

 

I know I need to see him play more, but he just had that look of a guy that just has it. I can say one thing for sure, I became a big fan of his after last night.

 

I also agree that Griffin is the best there is this year. He's nasty.

  • Author

I also agree that Griffin is the best there is this year. He's nasty.

 

I hate it that he's now proved me wrong twice. Thought he would need a year to play like he did last year, and thought he'd stay at that level again. Even I get them wrong sometimes... :D

Curry was unreal in this game as was Griffin. 26 and 21? Are you serious? Kid is an absolute stud and Curry can fill it up from anywhere. 44 points...but 3 rebounds

Late in this game ESPN showed Curry as shooting 12-42 fg. I was like dang thats my guy. It must have been a screw up because I seen later that he was something like 12-28. Each time I watch this kid he reminds me of Lofton at UT in his frosh and soph years when he didnt have a big supporting cast. Although Curry is faster and can create seperation better. Lofton had to rely on his shot more than seperation

I hate it that he's now proved me wrong twice. Thought he would need a year to play like he did last year, and thought he'd stay at that level again. Even I get them wrong sometimes... :D

 

This thread will now go down as a classic as GT has admitted he was wrong!

Willie Warren is the truth... I enjoyed watching him play.

I hate it that he's now proved me wrong twice. Thought he would need a year to play like he did last year, and thought he'd stay at that level again. Even I get them wrong sometimes... :D

 

This thread better be a Classic since GT was wrong. :p

Late in this game ESPN showed Curry as shooting 12-42 fg. I was like dang thats my guy. It must have been a screw up because I seen later that he was something like 12-28. Each time I watch this kid he reminds me of Lofton at UT in his frosh and soph years when he didnt have a big supporting cast. Although Curry is faster and can create seperation better. Lofton had to rely on his shot more than seperation

 

I saw that too and was like what? Did I miss some shots

Quick trivia question for you college basketball buffs- no cheating....

 

Last year, Curry won the Most Outstanding Player award from the Midwest Region in the NCAA Tourney.

 

Who was the last player to win a regional most outstanding player award despite playing for a team that didn't reach the Final Four ? (Hint: The year was 1994)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.