Ballard v Trinity

Trinity alum

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A win means Thanksgiving morning at Marshall Stadium!!!!

This will be what 7 ~ 8 (not sure) years in a Row ????

This was LSURocks most favorite day of the year....he loved to stroll around with a warm bev and donut in hand and "take it all in." He is always missed - but especially on this special day.

Make it happen Rocks. 4 More to go.:fire:

What is the status of Ballard RB Paul Perkins? He's been hurt and inactive of late, I believe. The potential for an upset of course is always there, but I think the Shamrocks will take care of business at Marshall as their defense continues to improve.

What is the status of Ballard RB Paul Perkins? He's been hurt and inactive of late, I believe. The potential for an upset of course is always there, but I think the Shamrocks will take care of business at Marshall as their defense continues to improve.

According to one of Ballard's staff members, Perkins is out for the season due to injury.

Trinity big. Come playoff time throw any scores from the regular season out the window. As St X has found out many times over the past few years, you don't let a regular season game be a gauge as to what will happen if you meet up with the Rocks again in an elimination game.

Trinity 45

Ballard 7

I just have a feeling that this will be a 10-14 point game. As hard as it to believe, I thought that Ballard had some talent in their opening game against St X. They beat Male, Manual, and PRP, and lost by 7 to Eastern. Then they lose big to St X, Trinity, and also lose to Fern Creek. Ballard has a Jeckyl- Hyde trait to them. It may be interesting to see which one shows up this week.

I just have a feeling that this will be a 10-14 point game. As hard as it to believe, I thought that Ballard had some talent in their opening game against St X. They beat Male, Manual, and PRP, and lost by 7 to Eastern. Then they lose big to St X, Trinity, and also lose to Fern Creek. Ballard has a Jeckyl- Hyde trait to them. It may be interesting to see which one shows up this week.

What, Jeckyl-Hyde trait! Who would know better than a St. X person.