Ballard v Trinity

Trinity alum

Ballard will come to Trinity for a rematch of a game that was closer than the score might indicate. Trinty got a couple of quick scores to open the game and Ballard played them pretty close after that. I think that this is a VERY dangerous game for Tinity. Ballard is a talented team that is very well coached. I expect a Trinity win, but I don't expect it to be easy. A Ballard win is not out of the question. I think Ballard's win last week was very impressive.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity is not Manual. Rocks 57--Ballard 7

I wasn't trying to compare Manual and Trinity. I'm simply saying it'll be closer than expected. It wouldn't be shocking if this were the score, especially due to Trinity's well known ability to kick the tires and light the fires during playoffs. But Ballard DID play against much better against Manual the second time around, so I expect them to do the same here.

I think the Rocks are starting to roll out into their playoff mode........I look for them to win by a lot............

Penalties --- have // continue / will plague the Bruins

We see they get too many scores called back-don't think that will make the difference in this game

GO ROCKS.........keep focused:thumb:

Trinity big. Come playoff time throw any scores from the regular season out the window. As St X has found out many times over the past few years, you don't let a regular season game be a gauge as to what will happen if you meet up with the Rocks again in an elimination game.

Trinity 45

Ballard 7