Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 28 Louisville 20

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And for the record it was Kragthorpe that refused to shake BK's hand. The cameras caught BK waiving his hand at him when he turned his back. You want to talk lack of class UL fans, look on your own sideline...

 

GT, are you really trying to add more fuel to Kragthorpe's burning post? Might as well spit in the ocean.

What did you Ville fans think of the ball mark in that last drive on third down?The tv guys harped on it and they kept saying it was marked inside the 35 but it was marked on the 35 and a half.

What did you Ville fans think of the ball mark in that last drive on third down?The tv guys harped on it and they kept saying it was marked inside the 35 but it was marked on the 35 and a half.

 

OH...Thank you my friend for bringing that up....

 

That whole sequence of events was bad. Louisville runs on third and short. They take time to pull the chains out on the field to measure, First Down Louisville. Right before Louisville goes to snap for the next play, they review the play??? What took so long to decide to look at it? Maybe because UL got the first? Guess what happens, they move the spot back, 4th Down Louisville. Cantwell sneaks on 4th, NO MEASURE, 1st Down UC.... Seems fair, right?

Edited by STRIKE3
edited Rule #8 content

While watching on TV it was a questionable spot on the third down I thought.But I can't remember anytime on a play like that the umpire reviewing the spot with out the coach challenging it.They moved it back one half yard.The guys on tv kept saying they moved it back a yard but they didn't.Still it was very unusal I thought.

Pitt looked pretty average against UL until the Cards started hemorrhaging away points in the 4th. We'll find out next week in The Nip...

 

It took them 4OT to beat Notre Dame. They can't be that great.

When a team worries about another team holding a prayer in the middle of their field then I don't think anyone needs to look any further for one problem. That poor little bird, :lol:.

U.C. was just praying for it and the beating it was about to take.:D

At least U.L. took up for their logo. Now maybe they may want to try playing football. :walk:

As I stated in GT's thread...so glad I didn't not attend this game.

I wonder why people are acting like Louisville got demolished by UC. It was a good close game. Cinci was the better team (most knew this going into the game).

 

On a side note, I heard the funniest thing in the mens room at the game...

 

"Our colors are better than your colors!"

When a team worries about another team holding a prayer in the middle of their field then I don't think anyone needs to look any further for one problem. That poor little bird, :lol:.

U.C. was just praying for it and the beating it was about to take.:D

At least U.L. took up for their logo. Now maybe they may want to try playing football. :walk:

 

:sleep:

Pitt looked pretty average against UL until the Cards started hemorrhaging away points in the 4th. We'll find out next week in The Nip...

 

You gotta be confident knowing that the 'Stache is walking the opposite sideline. I like UC's chances.

You gotta be confident knowing that the 'Stache is walking the opposite sideline. I like UC's chances.

I'd feel better if UC had beaten him once in the last 3 years... :irked:

I'd feel better if UC had beaten him once in the last 3 years... :irked:

 

:lol:

 

Wanny owns the 'Cats...?:scared:

When a team worries about another team holding a prayer in the middle of their field then I don't think anyone needs to look any further for one problem. That poor little bird, :lol:.

U.C. was just praying for it and the beating it was about to take.:D

At least U.L. took up for their logo. Now maybe they may want to try playing football. :walk:

To quote one of your own UK faithful... :sleep::sleep::sleep:
:lol:

 

Wanny owns the 'Cats...?:scared:

 

Sad but true. UC was 0-9 over the last three seasons against WVU, UL and Pitt. Two down.......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.