November 16, 200817 yr :sleep: To quote one of your own UK faithful... :sleep::sleep::sleep: This response (both of them) is fine with me but you know what I said is the truth. ...and my reply..:sleep: back at ya. :lol:
November 16, 200817 yr This response (both of them) is fine with me but you know what I said is the truth. ...and my reply..:sleep: back at ya. :lol: I don't really take it all as the truth, just a sad cheap shot from a UK fan who doesn't have much room to speak after this weekend...
November 16, 200817 yr Author Some of the venom you all spit is flat out sickening. This is the most rediculous tit for tat jawing session ever....constant my team sucks less than yours....it gets so old.
November 16, 200817 yr I was rooting for UL in this one, wish they could have pulled it off. UC is starting to play well..
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.