Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/VMI updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Is Obama :sssh:

 

I think that's why we have a specific forum on this site to discuss that question. :lol:

 

Kentucky has played well in spurts, they just need to close this out strong.

  • Replies 142
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meeks just walks like he's injured.

We saw Kentucky play A LOT better on defense as the year went on last year, they just need to find a way to win this.

 

Meeks has a shot at 50 :lol:

 

Has anyone dropped 50 in Rupp since the Admiral?

PP might have gotten away with one there.

Meeks just walks like he's injured.

 

I think Meeks reaggravated his injury a few plays ago. I pray not, but I noticed him grabbing that groin area and limping :scared:

  • Author
Has anyone dropped 50 in Rupp since the Admiral?

 

We will find out if Meeks keep scoring.

I think Meeks reaggravated his injury a few plays ago. I pray not, but I noticed him grabbing that groin area and limping :scared:

 

 

Hopefully it was just a cramp.

I think Meeks reaggravated his injury a few plays ago. I pray not, but I noticed him grabbing that groin area and limping :scared:

 

Just emulating his favorite rapper.

I can't see Porter starting at the Pg spot much longer.

  • Author

Kentucky just had a 16-0 run and still trailed by 1.

 

This is where we see the advantage of a strong bench, need to keep it up darnit.

I like Darius Miller a lot.

  • Author
I like Darius Miller a lot.

 

Darn close to a double/double in his debut, a few mistakes here and there, but not a bad 1st game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.