November 15, 200817 yr Author Cats averaged around 20 turnovers a game last year, good to see they have decided to keep that up this year.
November 15, 200817 yr Author The Cats battle back to get it down to 10 at half and in less than 4 minutes, they are back down by 17, now 15. Good lord.
November 15, 200817 yr A lot of new starters, lot of new players and lot of patience, will be needed.
November 15, 200817 yr Author A lot of new starters, lot of new players and lot of patience, will be needed. While I agree with that, it's the effort I haven't liked. It seems like basic fundamentals are lacking as well. VMI is the best team in the country, vote them #1. :lol: 83-60
November 15, 200817 yr If they are going to hit shots like that, what are you supposed to do? Uh, how about play defense?
November 15, 200817 yr While I agree with that, it's the effort I haven't liked. It seems like basic fundamentals are lacking as well. VMI is the best team in the country, vote them #1. :lol: 83-60 To me, looks like no one is playing their man or zone, but would rather help. UK is getting caught, just watching on defense.
November 15, 200817 yr Author Uh, how about play defense? That would be a very kind way to put it without using words not allowed on this site.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.