Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/VMI updates

Featured Replies

VMI is hurting.

  • Replies 142
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cats will win if they keep playing at this level. Meeks is limping and appears to be cramping up. Where's Harrelson? Galloway? Krebs? Slone? Carter?

Can Liggins dribble the ball any higher?

Rob Bromley is cracking me up.

UK is just non stop. They have some great athletes.

Stick a fork in VMI...

 

Liggins and Miller are a little better than I thought.

Rob Bromley is cracking me up.

 

I think he needs a break...:lol:

I think he needs a break...:lol:

 

I was thinking a hot cup of tea.

I was thinking a hot cup of tea.

 

Or a shot.

Harris looking good driving to the bucket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.