Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/VMI updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 142
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was great.

I thought we were supposed to stick a fork in VMI. Any other words of wisdom???? :madman:

 

 

 

:lol:

 

Yeah, learn to play defense.

I thought we were supposed to stick a fork in VMI. Any other words of wisdom???? :madman:

 

 

 

:lol:

 

Aren't you a UK fan?

At least Makers won't let you down.

  • Author
Aren't you a UK fan?

 

I can't say I'm a fan, but I support them since I live here in Kentucky.

 

They will play A LOT better as the year goes on, but this is just sickening.

No heart or leadership...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.