Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/VMI updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 142
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least with this years schedule, I'm learning about new schools that I never knew existed before.

  • Author
At least with this years schedule, I'm learning about new schools that I never knew existed before.

 

I could say that last year, they are playing teams I'm somewhat aware of this year. :lol:

Here they come...

  • Author
Here they come...

 

Amazing what happens when you starting playing great defense, still WAY too many turnovers, my goodness.

Man, they go from looking good, driving the ball to the bucket, to just sloppy and unorganized in a matter of seconds.

Amazing what happens when you starting playing great defense, still WAY too many turnovers, my goodness.

 

:thumb:

That is not Stevenson's shot.

  • Author

48-36 VMI

 

We know Darius can dunk the ball. :lol:

 

I think that gives him 7.

 

50-40

 

3:45 to go in 1st half.

Man they can really look good in transition (when Porter isn't handling it)

I think I'm going to like him a lot before he's done.

Wow, they are seriously cheering for getting it back to a 10 point game against VMI... :lol:

  • Author
Wow, they are seriously cheering for getting it back to a 10 point game against VMI... :lol:

 

Considering that Kentucky was playing like a Division 3 team full of walk ons, I would be excited that they finally showed up too. :lol:

Considering that Kentucky was playing like a Division 3 team full of walk ons, I would be excited that they finally showed up too. :lol:

 

:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.