November 15, 200817 yr Looking bad for the boys in blue. They will get it back close before half and come back strong. They will be alright.
November 15, 200817 yr Author Are we really this bad?!? VMI is shooting lights out and UK can't play any worse on offense. They aren't looking that great on defense either. I would answer your question by saying no, but if they lose this game, all those questions will start up again. ANOTHER three. :lol: 40-21
November 15, 200817 yr Author I knew VMI could fill it up, but wow... They just missed a three, you should have started posting 30 minutes ago. :lol:
November 15, 200817 yr They just missed a three, you should have started posting 30 minutes ago. :lol: I was feasting on press box food at UL...
November 15, 200817 yr Author Is this on TV? Fox Sports South or something for people here in Maysville I think. 42-25
November 15, 200817 yr Author I was feasting on press box food at UL... That's right, Cincinnati is playing that meaningless game out there tonight. :lol:
November 15, 200817 yr Author Kentucky is really starting to move the ball on offense and stepped things up on defense and what do you know, they are cutting into the lead. 44-29 with under 8 to go in the 1st half.
November 15, 200817 yr Uk has to protect the ball better. We dont have the shooting to make up for turnovers.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.