Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 5 freshman this season

Featured Replies

What does everyone think?

 

According to Jay Bilas he seems to think Demar Derozen and Jrue Holiday are the 1-2 this year in that order.

It's hard to say since most of us haven't watched many of them play a game in college. Just going by recruiting websites & videos, here are some names I would look for...

 

B.J. Mullens, Ohio State

 

Jrue Holiday, UCLA

 

DeMar DeRozan, USC

 

Tyreke Evans, Memphis

 

Scotty Hopson, Tennessee

I really think at the end of the year, you might say Samuels from Lousiville.

Al-Farouq Aminu out of Wake Forest is going to be a stud for that team IMO.

Al-Farouq Aminu out of Wake Forest is going to be a stud for that team IMO.

 

I agree 100%, if not this year next year Wake will be a force. They added Aminu, Woods, and Walker. Besides that, I think Mullens will be great, and Holiday is a stud.

This thread isn't complete without Willie Warren's name included...

I also ezpect big things from Dequan Jones of Miami...

I am going to say:

 

Jrue Holiday

Kemba Walker

Samardo Samuels

Demar Derozan

BJ Mullens

Darius Miller

Gates from UC looks to be a future STUD.

Gates from UC looks to be a future STUD.

 

I agree, but I'm not sure he is a top 5 guy either.

I think Darius Miller will make a name for himself this season. I like the way he plays and can't wait to see what happens with him.

The biggest impact this year:

 

Mullens

Warren

Samuels

Aminu

Evans

 

Hopson

Holiday

DeRozan

Walker

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.