Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 73 NKU 61 EXH

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vaughn had a game-high 24 points, 16 coming in the 2nd half.

  • Author
Vaughn had a game-high 24 points, 16 coming in the 2nd half.

His range is pretty much anywhere across half court this year...

Apparently Cronin has been advising his PG to limit his aggressiveness on defense this season since Wright won't be available. What did the UC frontline players do against NKU? What about the mad bomber from NKU?

  • Author

Mike Williams had 14 and Gates had I think 8. Mick was rotating a lot down low between Williams, Gates, Toyloy, McClain and Wilks so none of their numbers stood out.

 

UC did a nice job focusing on Maguire and held him to 9 if I remember right...

So can we claim NKU as a force in their division?

So can we claim NKU as a force in their division?

 

I would definitely think that you could say that.

 

I kinda feel that Bibbins is an empty uniform and I don't really understand why Finnel only played seven minutes. You would think you would want the larger and more aggressive point guard.

  • Author
I would definitely think that you could say that.

 

I kinda feel that Bibbins is an empty uniform and I don't really understand why Finnel only played seven minutes. You would think you would want the larger and more aggressive point guard.

I'm going through my video now, and Bibbins really gave UC problems with his speed and quickness. A bigger PG would have played right in to what UC does well at this point. With that said, he wouldn't have had that advantage if Cashmere Wright didn't blow out his knee...

Two pretty solid performances for NKU.

 

I have not seen UC play, but I'm worried that UC could be in for a long year. Only having 1 capable point guard is tough, and you can't "limit him defensively" in the Big East...

UC will be fine. Mick rotated a lot of players as GT pointed out and NKU really isn't the bad team that they used to be. They are slowly transitioning themselves in to a small D1 caliber team and a D2 powerhouse.

Would of been nice to see McGraw suiting up for the Norse..:thumb::thumb:

UC will be fine. Mick rotated a lot of players as GT pointed out and NKU really isn't the bad team that they used to be. They are slowly transitioning themselves in to a small D1 caliber team and a D2 powerhouse.

 

NKU went to the Division II National Championship game in 96 and 97, so I'd go ahead and say they've been a D II powerhouse for more than a few years. :banana::banana::banana:

They have had a very good showing in the Regional and National Tournament that past two years as well.

Did Sorrell play at all?

Great job Norse

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.