Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eleven

Featured Replies

I thought really hard about starting Hillis over Jones, this one might come back to bite me.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bushwood CC Gophers squeaked out another one to move to 11-2. I'm up 71-70 but my opponent is out of players and I've still got Winslow tomorrow night.

Interesting Notes

 

The Bushwood Country Club Gophers became the sixth team in league history to win 10 games in a season.

 

 

What's the league record for wins? I realize that anything this season would have an asterisk because of the double headers.

I should win, unless Witten manages to score 0 tonight.

The Bushwood CC Gophers squeaked out another one to move to 11-2. I'm up 71-70 but my opponent is out of players and I've still got Winslow tomorrow night.

 

Unless Winslow gains 6 yards and fumbles once. :eek:

Witten doesn't have a point yet. I'm starting to get scared :lol:.

Witten doesn't have a point yet. I'm starting to get scared :lol:.

 

Witten just got a pass for 28 yards. He could have just propelled the Rusty Ankles to a division title.

It's all but official...Fighters are out of the playoffs, at least for now.

Me and PMIC are tied with 31 each and our benches both have 46 points :lol:

 

:lol::lol:

 

My team couldn't buy a TD today.

My starters have 62 and my bench has 63..

Barber is saving me this week.

 

I had two players that didn't play and I thought it might cost me.

How does a coach inactivate Carney as PK??? :madman:

How does a coach inactivate Carney as PK??? :madman:

 

I agree. It almost cost me my game.

What is the chance that Jamal Lewis just doesn't play tomorrow night? That would be great, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.