Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eleven

Featured Replies

The Jets have a solid run defense, and the return of Morris and a huge deficit didn't help you tonight. I'm sure a goal line TD will make you happy.

 

Yeah, it would make me very happy. Everything I read said that Morris was going to be limited today, but I thought Green-Ellis would get more than two carries. Hopefully I can win without any points from my second RB.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who all had Cassel on the bench......:lol::lol::lol:

So who all had Cassel on the bench......:lol::lol::lol:

 

The Louisville Legends do thankfully...they decided to play Romo coming off the injury.

The Louisville Legends do thankfully...they decided to play Romo coming off the injury.

 

Ouch...what kinda points is he looking at, I have him for 33 in another league. That TD to Moss would have been HUGE!!!!!!!!

I think that the team should have to beat the worst lineup that the team not submitting could have submitted. In other words, the lowest possible score that the non-submitting team could have got when filling all positions.

 

So how does this work, with me getting a ZERO?

Ouch...what kinda points is he looking at, I have him for 33 in another league. That TD to Moss would have been HUGE!!!!!!!!

 

He is sitting at 40 pts. right now.

I'm leaning toward this for next year.

 

I don't know what the solution is, maybe even just using the neglegent owners average could be a solution. One thing I despise about MFL is the reset of lineups every week, I've almost been burned by that feature a few times.

He is sitting at 40 pts. right now.

 

He ended up with 42 in my other league. :dancingpa

Nice 20 point night from Favre on a Thursday.

I've got L. Johnson, S. Slayton, B. Quinn + K. Orton up for trades if anybody is looking. I have Addai too but not real crazy about dealing him. I am up for a 2 for 1 RB trade to upgrade my RB for anybody that is lookng for 2 RB's. I also have guys like S. Alexander who is starting this week.

  • Author

Thursday Scores

 

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 3

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 0

 

Auxier RiverRats 11

Louisa Lumber 0

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 0

Huggs Thuggs 8

 

Louisville Legends 0

Florence Fighters 10

 

East End Evolution 5

Shelby Cards 17

 

Richmond Outsiders 0

Fleming Hooligans ® 0

 

Kalamazoo Wings 0

Southern KY SubVets 0

 

West Kentucky Rams 0

Possum Trot WarHogs 20

 

Banklick Swamp Gas 0

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 8

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 14

Atwood Fighting' Amish 17

 

Mississippi Thrill ® 10

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 0

 

Indo Savages ® 0

Bardstown Butchers 0

 

Junction City Jailcats 0

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 18

 

Maysville Split Ends ® 0

Big Creek Moonshiners ® 8

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 0

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 0

 

Jungle Junkies 0

BG Trash Talkers 20

  • Author

bump

bump

 

:laugh:

 

That's all you have for us this morning? What happened to the Commish's previews of the games?

 

Man you're slacking here lately:D

Last year in the Expansion League we had an epidemic of teams submitting in lineup and their opponents were getting free wins that the didn’t have to compete for. So we implemented “The Field” rule that states: “If a team fails to turn in a lineup and is receiving a zero for that week, it is not fair to the remainder of the league for a player to get a free win because no one is scoring again them. In that case, their opponent score will be the average of the scores of the 14 teams in their Conference not involved in this game, rounded to the nearest whole number. If it is an Inter-Conference game, then it will be the average of the 30 teams not involved.”

 

This has worked fine until now. This week the BG Trash Talkers played “The Field” due to the Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers not turning in a lineup and lost to “The Field” for the second time in three weeks. The difference this week is that the Trash Talkers would have defeated ANY lineup that the Prowlers turned in.

 

I feel it is not fair for any team to get a loss against “The Field” when they would have out scored any lineup that their opponent could have turned in.

 

Your thoughts.

 

I agree

The Louisville Legends do thankfully...they decided to play Romo coming off the injury.

 

Definitely made the right call on that one, didn't I?

 

:mad:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.