Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eleven

Featured Replies

  • Author

BGP Fantasy Football League Waivers

 

3:46 AM

Richmond Outsiders dropped: Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB and dropped: McFadden, Darren OAK RB

 

5:11 AM

Auxier RiverRats dropped: Bryant, Matt TBB PK and acquired: McFadden, Darren OAK RB

 

 

I wasn't paying attention to my emails this morning. Nice move Rat, I mean RiverRat. ;)

  • Replies 137
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last year in the Expansion League we had an epidemic of teams submitting in lineup and their opponents were getting free wins that the didn’t have to compete for. So we implemented “The Field” rule that states: “If a team fails to turn in a lineup and is receiving a zero for that week, it is not fair to the remainder of the league for a player to get a free win because no one is scoring again them. In that case, their opponent score will be the average of the scores of the 14 teams in their Conference not involved in this game, rounded to the nearest whole number. If it is an Inter-Conference game, then it will be the average of the 30 teams not involved.”

 

This has worked fine until now. This week the BG Trash Talkers played “The Field” due to the Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers not turning in a lineup and lost to “The Field” for the second time in three weeks. The difference this week is that the Trash Talkers would have defeated ANY lineup that the Prowlers turned in.

 

I feel it is not fair for any team to get a loss against “The Field” when they would have out scored any lineup that their opponent could have turned in.

 

Your thoughts.

I think that the team should have to beat the worst lineup that the team not submitting could have submitted. In other words, the lowest possible score that the non-submitting team could have got when filling all positions.

Guys, I appreciate it! The air just tastes better at 3-9 than 2-10! :lol:

I know we have gone over this before, but just one more time for fun...

 

I submit a lineup because I have guys I want to play tonight...but I can change that lineup on Saturday if I wanted, just can't change the guys who played tonight?

  • Author
I know we have gone over this before, but just one more time for fun...

 

I submit a lineup because I have guys I want to play tonight...but I can change that lineup on Saturday if I wanted, just can't change the guys who played tonight?

 

 

You need to submitt a lineup if you want to use someone in the Thursday Night game. If you don't do it before the game, you cannot use anyone in that game. You can still change your lineup until noon CST Sunday, but you will not be able to bench someone you started Thursday, or put someone in the game that has already played Thursday and you didn't start.

 

...

And I will tell you right now, if the Jet's play Nugent tonight after Feely having two great weeks...I am going to be an extremely unhappy person.

BGP Fantasy Football League Waivers

 

3:46 AM

Richmond Outsiders dropped: Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB and dropped: McFadden, Darren OAK RB

 

5:11 AM

Auxier RiverRats dropped: Bryant, Matt TBB PK and acquired: McFadden, Darren OAK RB

 

 

I wasn't paying attention to my emails this morning. Nice move Rat, I mean RiverRat. ;)

 

Every now and then it pays to work night shift or atleast little things like this keep me telling myself that.

Geez !! Portis had his bye week and still injured. is killing Da Moonshiners, I need to go to a 3 wide reciever set.

 

I guess that only happens in real football :D

And I will tell you right now, if the Jet's play Nugent tonight after Feely having two great weeks...I am going to be an extremely unhappy person.

 

Just let out a big exhale knowing that Feely has at least one more game in him...lol. I hate cheering for kickers. It's like you are cheering for a team, and then all of a sudden you cheer against them because a longer field goal is worth more, lol.

I really don't need BenJarvus Green-Ellis sharing carries with both Faulk and Morris...Let the man get a rythm, and looks like it might be the last week I can play him.

I really don't need BenJarvus Green-Ellis sharing carries with both Faulk and Morris...Let the man get a rythm, and looks like it might be the last week I can play him.

 

I am quickly beginning to think that I maybe shouldn't have started Green-Ellis...lol...crap.

It sure would be nice if that Dallas vs. Washington game was extremely low scoring.

I am quickly beginning to think that I maybe shouldn't have started Green-Ellis...lol...crap.

I'm starting to think I should have started Washington.

I am quickly beginning to think that I maybe shouldn't have started Green-Ellis...lol...crap.

 

The Jets have a solid run defense, and the return of Morris and a huge deficit didn't help you tonight. I'm sure a goal line TD will make you happy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.