Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eleven

Featured Replies

  • Replies 137
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ Wow how are you winning. :lol:

 

I have no idea honestly, but I've won 6 in a row:dancingpa

Rocket wins Owner Of The Year because I have NEVER seen a fantasy draft that bad before.

At least ya got 1, Im riding Green-Ellis, Ray Rice and Rhodes the rest of the way lol

 

Green-Ellis has been a great pick-up for me scoring a decent amount of points every week, but I am afraid of him running out of points for me. Especially with Sammy Morris coming back to practice yesterday.

Rocket wins Owner Of The Year because I have NEVER seen a fantasy draft that bad before.

 

:lol:

Wow, I'm surprised Carnell Williams wasn't picked up before me....I think he can make a good addition for the home stretch....

MJ,

Scoring Td's in four consecutive games would be enough for me to run with Green-Ellis.

 

BTW, did you see your picture in the Enquirer today?

Ok seriously, who dropped Tom Brady?

He's been a free agent for a few weeks, I held off on getting him until Garcia's bye week was over and nobody picked him up. Now I just have to make it to next season...

 

I've been pretty busy lately, I haven't even heard Williams name mentioned.

He's been a free agent for a few weeks, I held off on getting him until Garcia's bye week was over and nobody picked him up. Now I just have to make it to next season...

 

I've been pretty busy lately, I haven't even heard Williams name mentioned.

 

He got added to the 53 man yesterday or today....He's started practicing with the team as well....

 

I can't believe I didn't see Brady out there....I would've picked him up in a heartbeat just for next year....

Williams hasn't played in a year and a half, I wouldn't expect much

MJ,

Scoring Td's in four consecutive games would be enough for me to run with Green-Ellis.

 

BTW, did you see your picture in the Enquirer today?

 

Definitely did not see that, cool lol.

 

And yeah, I will probably roll with him. I am just worried for a big "O" from him one of these weeks.

  • Author

Season Highlights

 

 

Most Points in a Game

(119) Bushwood Country Club Gophers - Week Two

 

Most Points to lose a Game

(101) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles - Week Two

 

Most Points in a Game (Two Teams)

(220); Bushwood Country Club Gophers (119) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (101) - Week Two

 

Fewest Points to Win

(52) Possum Trot WarHogs - Week Nine

 

Largest Victory Margin

(71) Harlan Mound Street Machines (113) over Huggs Thuggs (42) - Week Four

 

Longest Winning Streak

6 games; Bushwood Country Club Gophers & Paducah Rabbit Fists

 

One Point Games

East End Evolution 69 Shelby Cards 68 – Week Five

Kalamazoo Wings 83 Southern KY SubVets 82 – Week Five

Maysville Split Ends ® 69 Fleming Hooligans ® 68 – Week Six

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 66 Auxier RiverRats 65 – Week Nine

  • Author
Could you give the team without a lineup a loss but use the previous weeks lineup instead of the field? That still puts you up against their players and still gives that team a loss. If that uses bye week players then so be it.
I'm leaning toward this for next year.
  • Author
Last year in the Expansion League we had an epidemic of teams submitting in lineup and their opponents were getting free wins that the didn’t have to compete for. So we implemented “The Field” rule that states: “If a team fails to turn in a lineup and is receiving a zero for that week, it is not fair to the remainder of the league for a player to get a free win because no one is scoring again them. In that case, their opponent score will be the average of the scores of the 14 teams in their Conference not involved in this game, rounded to the nearest whole number. If it is an Inter-Conference game, then it will be the average of the 30 teams not involved.”

 

This has worked fine until now. This week the BG Trash Talkers played “The Field” due to the Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers not turning in a lineup and lost to “The Field” for the second time in three weeks. The difference this week is that the Trash Talkers would have defeated ANY lineup that the Prowlers turned in.

 

I feel it is not fair for any team to get a loss against “The Field” when they would have out scored any lineup that their opponent could have turned in.

 

Your thoughts.

I changed the loss to a win this morning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.