North Laurel looking for a new head coach

Boucher

Brian Lawson does coach and teach at Whitley County, I think he coaches receivers and the QBs. He played at Whitley and Cumberlands. He is the younger brother of Bob Lawson who coaches at Henderson County. They have a younger brother who played at Corbin and plays at Cumberlands now. If you hire Bob Lawson you would have two built in coaches right there. Both of the older Lawson boys were studs at Whitley.

I don't think that he will be ready just yet.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Lawson does coach and teach at Whitley County, I think he coaches receivers and the QBs. He played at Whitley and Cumberlands. He is the younger brother of Bob Lawson who coaches at Henderson County. They have a younger brother who played at Corbin and plays at Cumberlands now. If you hire Bob Lawson you would have two built in coaches right there. Both of the older Lawson boys were studs at Whitley.

Did one of those Lawson's play in 1999-2000?

:laugh::laugh:

He has done a great job at implementing that system in one year and bring something else to the table to compete. A mark of a good coach when you can change systems to the best fit for your personnel. It's no laughing matter he would be a good choice.:thumb:

He has done a great job at implementing that system in one year and bring something else to the table to compete. A mark of a good coach when you can change systems to the best fit for your personnel. It's no laughing matter he would be a good choice.:thumb:

Ran the bone Friday night against Beechwood for 5 minutes and got behind 21-0 and then went to the A-11 and stayed in the game with Beechwood. People always scared of things they know nothing about.

Then why wouldn't he have ran the A-11 to start the game? Ih it was successful against Beechwood?

Exactly it is a gimick. I did research and looked at it when I first heard of it last year. It is like a trick play it may work for a play or too. Not a long term thing.

Exactly it is a gimick. I did research and looked at it when I first heard of it last year. It is like a trick play it may work for a play or too. Not a long term thing.

You are very wrong, it is just like the spread offense. TC had 250 yards running it against Beechwood for 42 minutes of the game. You must not have done enough research.

Back to the topic at hand I think Poynter knows a few other offenses maybe the wishbone and the power I. Do not know if he is interested in this job though.

All offense are "gimmicks" option, wing T, passing game,

If you want to be a man just line up and tell the other team we are running here, no counter and no play action pass, because PA pass is a gimmick.