Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Bryan Station Predictions

Highlands vs. Bryan Station: Who Wins? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Highlands vs. Bryan Station: Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Highlands hosts Lexington Bryan Station during the first week of the Class 5A playoffs. I'd say the Bryan Station is a better opponent than Highlands is used to playing in the first round of the playoffs... I've heard they have an athletic squad. How will this game go?

  • Replies 107
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UGLY...Starters out after first score of second half..:ylsuper:

Look for Highlands to start here and finish with a W on the year.

This game won't be close at all. Highlands will have a running clock to start the second half and the starters will be watching from the sidelines.

I sure hope it isnt like last season's first two playoff opponents. Game over by halftime IMO. Bryan station athletic or not has no clue what they are getting themselves into this Friday night.

 

Just ask that other athletic team from Madison County how hard it is to score and also stop the Birds offense.

I find it interesting that highlands fans have alot to say about a team they have never seen. Station lost 4 games by a combined 20 points and the starting defense has not given up more than 28 points all year. For those that want to point to the Johnson Central score, They scored on an interception return and a kick return. I think it will be closer than many of you think.

I find it interesting that highlands fans have alot to say about a team they have never seen. Station lost 4 games by a combined 20 points and the starting defense has not given up more than 28 points all year. For those that want to point to the Johnson Central score, They scored on an interception return and a kick return. I think it will be closer than many of you think.

 

I don't...

I'd be suprised if Bryan Station can finish within 40 of the Birds.

I saw highlights of BS throughout the year on KY27, and have not been very impressed with their defense. Highlands will exploit this eary and often. I agree with the above, sarters will be out early.

I think this game will be closer that most are predicting on here. Should be a good game.:thumb:

I think this game will be closer that most are predicting on here. Should be a good game.:thumb:
I agree with you. Over-confidence isn't a good idea at this point in the season. Bryan Station is going to be a tough opponent and the Birds need to be ready for a war.
I find it interesting that highlands fans have alot to say about a team they have never seen. Station lost 4 games by a combined 20 points and the starting defense has not given up more than 28 points all year. For those that want to point to the Johnson Central score, They scored on an interception return and a kick return. I think it will be closer than many of you think.

 

 

I think the defense is going to give up more than 28 this week. I just don't know which quarter that will be in. If it's closer than 50, you'll be right.

I clicked the wrong option. I think Highlands will win this one but I just voted for BS in the poll by mistake.

I clicked the wrong option. I think Highlands will win this one but I just voted for BS in the poll by mistake.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

 

Your a moderator, I'm sure you could change it if you wanted or is it that you really are pulling for Bryan Station.:lol:

I think this game will be closer that most are predicting on here. Should be a good game.:thumb:

 

I agree with you. Over-confidence isn't a good idea at this point in the season. Bryan Station is going to be a tough opponent and the Birds need to be ready for a war.

 

sandbag_web_02.jpg

:D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.