Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Network

Featured Replies

You can find anything online these days guys, but this one was obvious, since NFL.com is broadcasting it :D.

It comes with basic Direct TV service. I love it!!!

I ain't buying squat. It comes with the package I have. In fact, I think it is included in DirecTV's base package.

It sure is. I have it with DirecTV.

Its free/HD/great info/replays/college report/NFL cheerleading camps/old NFL Films/interviews/up to date info on games.

 

I have DirecTV HD and will never have cable again.

 

If you get it you also will not go back.

 

I agree completely.:thumb:

I think it is excellent, it came with my DirectTV package and is only an added plus. HD looks awesome.

I ain't buying squat. It comes with the package I have. In fact, I think it is included in DirecTV's base package.

 

 

Yes it does; channel 212 for me.

 

And I sure had to hunt around for a while last Thursday before I finally realized where it was.

The extended sports package with Insight is pretty cheap. It's a no-brainer for any person who watches a lot of sports. NFL Network comes with that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.