Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Network

Featured Replies

How many of you have it? I wish I did. I'm not a fan by any stretch of either team on tonight, but would love to see BQ's debut. I've "contacted my cable provider" and have gotten nowhere. :irked:

The NFL Network = sucks

I was so mad when I seen that this game was only on the NFL network...Man it really sucks.

I think all Thursday games are on the NFL Network from here on out aren't they?

  • Author
Boycott the NFL Network.

I don't have any flippin' choice.:fight:

I have it, and in HD too. :dancingpa

Don't get sucked into buying the Network. They will start to put all the good games on there, its stupid.

Don't get sucked into buying the Network. They will start to put all the good games on there, its stupid.
I ain't buying squat. It comes with the package I have. In fact, I think it is included in DirecTV's base package.

I have it, and I can't ever complain about NFL football, even though the telecast is not top notch.

I have it. I wouldn't be suprised to see it offered everywhere in the next year or two as it is evolving. There was talk today that a new 24 hour baseball channel is coming out and will be offered everywhere. This will put heat on the NFL network.

I have it, and I can't ever complain about NFL football, even though the telecast is not top notch.

 

Bob Poppa has done a pretty good job with Collinsworth. Gumble was the worst in the history of the NFL!

Papa is much better than Gumble, I can't argue with that.

Its free/HD/great info/replays/college report/NFL cheerleading camps/old NFL Films/interviews/up to date info on games.

 

I have DirecTV HD and will never have cable again.

 

If you get it you also will not go back.

 

Broncos just scored to go ahead. Browns giving this game away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.