November 6, 200817 yr Is getting married Saturday . It seems like it was just yesterday that I drove my wife to St Luke Hospital in Ft Thomas early on a Tuesday morning ( actually it was 25 years ago on Oct 27th ) where she endured 12 1/2 hours of labor before my beautiful baby daughter was born . She has grown into a beautiful , confident woman , a registered nurse and a volleyball coach , a leader and a teacher of young women . She is marrying a great young man a true gentleman , someone that I can be proud to call my son-in-law . Congratulations Alicia and Mike !!!:dancingpa LOVE YA BOTH Edited November 6, 200817 yr by KyTmcNcc
November 6, 200817 yr Congratulations! It sounds as if you did you job well. It is tough to let your baby girl go no matter how old she is. Hope all goes well Saturday.:thumb:
November 6, 200817 yr Awww I hope my dad feels this way when I get married one day. Congratulations to you, your wife and your daughter and her soon to be husband. It sounds like you raised a great woman!
November 6, 200817 yr Listen to the song "My Little Girl" and "Butterfly Kisses" a couple times. Congrats to her.
November 6, 200817 yr Author Tell them BGP gives them a congratulation! They don't post but they do read .
November 6, 200817 yr Congratulations. Marriage is a great accomplishment and not only for the couple but for the families involved as well. Sounds like you raised a great one. :thumb:
November 6, 200817 yr That is great, Congrats. Sounds like you raised a great little girl into a fine woman. My little girl just turned 15 and went to Homecoming. That was very sobering as it seems like yesterday she was bouncing on the couch as a 4 yr old wanting to play. A message to all parents, enjoy them as much as you can while you can because you blink your eyes and they are older and out of the house.
November 6, 200817 yr How wonderful. Congrats! I fixed my post. I am so sorry. I spelled "how" wrong. Again, very exciting.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.