Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11/8 NKU v. UofL

Featured Replies

I think UL wanted to help them out by coming there to open the new arena.It meant a lot more ticket sales and not a long trip for the cardinals to make.It's good that Pitino would do that for NKU.

 

I think it's a good move for Louisville and Pitino as well. I am not one, but there are a lot of Louisville fans in this area.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be an exciting atmosphere. I doubt I'll see the game though I'll probably be sleeping, its going to be a long night Friday changing the arena over from the Alan Jackson concert to a bball game.

Hey...I will be there for the Alan Jackson/Trace Adkins concert too.

 

Yeah but you'll be watching, I'll be working into the wee hours of the night:creepy:

  • Author

Statman or anybody else at NKU... Do you know if the women's team will be having a ceremony Saturday to honor last year's team or will they wait until regular season?

Coach Beez said today this "may" be his best team ever.

Will be a fun team to watch

Statman or anybody else at NKU... Do you know if the women's team will be having a ceremony Saturday to honor last year's team or will they wait until regular season?

 

I will have to get back with you on that. I have tried to stay out of the way of those that are organizing the event. They have enough things on their plate without me butting in. LOL. As soon as I know, you'll know.

 

I just got my All-Access media pass this evening. I have to be there at The Bano of Kentucky Arena at 11:30 a.m. to go over how things are going to be run that night and to help set up the media/interview room. From there I'll be headed over to Regents Hall for the NKU/Lewis volleyball match (I invite everyone to come over there for it), and at 3 p.m. I'll be headed back to The Bank of Kentucky Center to really get ready for the game.

^ I might be getting ready for the game around 11:30am too...but in a different way, lol just kidding...maybe, lol.

^ I might be getting ready for the game around 11:30am too...but in a different way, lol just kidding...maybe, lol.

 

11:30, yea I'll be right in the middle of my REM sleep right about then, I'll be up at school later than most I think.

I am thinking about starting the tailgating aroudn 12-1pm with some of the boys. I will probably be wearing my fraternity letters at least during the tailgaiting...then my switch to some more festive clothing.

About to hop on I-71. Looking forward to tonight! :ylsuper:

Any chance this game will be televised?

In Northern Kentucky it is on fox 19.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.