Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11/8 NKU v. UofL

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have the slightest clue what the score will be. Although, I will go out on a limb and predict a UofL victory.

I have heard UL is getting close to 400k to play NKU.

What is the ticket prices for this game?

Not worried about the final score. I like that the Cards are going to get a road game in the preaseason. That will help some of the young kids. This game will be good for Delk and Swopshire to get some more experience until T-Will returns (which should be this week).

 

I'd like to see UofL rebound better and I would like to see Pitino keep his units out there more together. He shuffled the lineup too much against G-town. I look for a much improved performance this weekend, in the final tuneup before they start counting.

Lower level tickets are $36 and Uppers are $28. I will say, Louisville by 14.

Not worried about the final score. I like that the Cards are going to get a road game in the preaseason. That will help some of the young kids. This game will be good for Delk and Swopshire to get some more experience until T-Will returns (which should be this week).

 

I'd like to see UofL rebound better and I would like to see Pitino keep his units out there more together. He shuffled the lineup too much against G-town. I look for a much improved performance this weekend, in the final tuneup before they start counting.

 

:thumb:

Lower level tickets are $36 and Uppers are $28. I will say, Louisville by 14.

 

Unless you were one of the first 1 or 2,000 students(forget which it was) to request tickets, in that case it was free.:thumb:

  • Author

I'll be there and while I'd like to think NKU will win, I will say UofL by 10. The NKU Lady Norse might win though. :thumb:

 

Unless you were one of the first 1 or 2,000 students(forget which it was) to request tickets, in that case it was free.:thumb:

 

First 1,000.

I'll be there and while I'd like to think NKU will win, I will say UofL by 10. The NKU Lady Norse might win though. :thumb:

 

 

 

First 1,000.

 

There were actually 1400 student tickets alotted for the NKU student body. I think there are some still available but you can only use them if you've got your student ID with you when you get it.

 

There are still tickets available for the game. For those that want to go, I'd advise going to The Bank of Kentucky Center box office so you can save on the charges that TicketMaster applies to every ticket it sales.

 

Oh and by the way, both NKU teams are called the Norse...the women's teams are not called Lady Norse or Norsewomen....just the Norse.

Anybody know if there are still tickets? If so I will be coming.

  • Author
There were actually 1400 student tickets alotted for the NKU student body. I think there are some still available but you can only use them if you've got your student ID with you when you get it.

 

There are still tickets available for the game. For those that want to go, I'd advise going to The Bank of Kentucky Center box office so you can save on the charges that TicketMaster applies to every ticket it sales.

 

Oh and by the way, both NKU teams are called the Norse...the women's teams are not called Lady Norse or Norsewomen....just the Norse.

 

I think you just completely rewrote my post there statman. Its all good though. :D

  • Author
Anybody know if there are still tickets? If so I will be coming.

 

There are some still available.

Nvm.... Just saw statmans post.. The problem is I can't get there before Saturday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.