Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11/8 NKU v. UofL

Featured Replies

Lower level tickets are $36 and Uppers are $28. I will say, Louisville by 14.

 

I would like to go but I aint paying that much to watch two teams I dont have a huge desire to see. Id just be there to check out the new arena than to watch the game.

 

Im assuming those ticket prices are just for the UL game?

  • Replies 91
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Not sure if these are for this year or last but this is on NKU's website.

 

Men's and Women's Basketball - Single Game Tickets

Reserved Seating (chair back): $10.00

Reserved Seating (bleacher): $7.00

Students (Non-NKU): $6.00

Faculty/Staff/NKU Alumni: $6.00

Senior Citizens: $6.00

NKU Students: FREE (with NKU All-Card)

Children 6 and under: FREE

 

I'm thinking this might be for when they played at Regent Hall.

I'll be there and while I'd like to think NKU will win, I will say UofL by 10. The NKU Lady Norse might win though. :thumb:

 

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you.

It seems pretty steep that UofL would make $400K, can anyone validate that?

  • Author
I wouldn't bet on that if I were you.

 

It could quite possibly happen. Defending National champs is a pretty big thing.

It seems pretty steep that UofL would make $400K, can anyone validate that?

 

I haven't heard a figure. But, that would seem about right to me. They stand to lose a lot of money, much more than 400,000 by giving up this game as a home game.

 

Not many D1 schools would take this game, IMHO.

It could quite possibly happen. Defending National champs is a pretty big thing.

 

I agree w/ the other poster. I wouldn't bet on it. Defending DII champ is a big thing but Louisville will be pretty good this year. I would guess NKU loses by 15 at least.

NKU women beat Cincinnati a few days ago - could be an interesting game. NKU is well coached and they play physical. Usually the smaller schools get paid to play the bigger schools - unusual if you ask me.

It could quite possibly happen. Defending National champs is a pretty big thing.

I don't claim to know anything about NKU Women's basketball but UofL is an excellent top 10 team with possibly the best player in the country. I've seen crazier things happen, but like I said, I wouldn't bet on it if I were you.

I don't claim to know anything about NKU Women's basketball but UofL is an excellent top 10 team with possibly the best player in the country. I've seen crazier things happen, but like I said, I wouldn't bet on it if I were you.

 

I don't think they'll win, but NKU women's team is the best in the country at their level, and beat UC without their best player from last year from what I was told. They could and would beat quite a few D-I teams this year IMO.

I don't think they'll win, but NKU women's team is the best in the country at their level, and beat UC without their best player from last year from what I was told. They could and would beat quite a few D-I teams this year IMO.

There are a ton of DII schools that could beat UC. I'm surprised they didn't beat them by more.

UL will win the men's game, but if NKU has all of their players available to play, they could keep it interesting and end up a lot closer than most people expect. NKU has the ingredients to have a great season with shooters, athletes, and size combined, if their shooters are on, they can play with anyone

I looked on NKU's website and didn't see much size. They only had 3 people over 6'5" and their biggest is 6'8". I just don't see a lot of talent on this team this year. UofL wins by 26.

Louisville 85-60.

It said in the paper today all four teams are ranked in the top 10 of their division.I think UL's women are ranked tenth and the men third.NKU men are fourth and the women are first I believe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.