Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11/8 NKU v. UofL

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One advantage for NKU's woman's team is that UofL's star center tore her ACL and is out for the season.

Angel was named to the Pre-season All American team.

 

McCoughtry led Louisville to its best season with a loss to Connecticut in the Big East tournament finals and a run to the Sweet 16 in the NCAA tournament. She averaged 23.8 points, 9.5 rebounds and 4.1 steals as a junior.

Ill be at the game and I am excited for it. I cant wait to see the new arena... With that being said UofL by 20

I'll be going. I heard that UofL squeeked by Georgetown College in an exhibition game- is this true? If so NKU may have a chance, but I wouldnt bet on it- UL should be a solid team this year. The womens game may be a different story though. Should be a fun time!

Plan on buying my ticket tomorrow...

I'll be going. I heard that UofL squeeked by Georgetown College in an exhibition game- is this true? If so NKU may have a chance, but I wouldnt bet on it- UL should be a solid team this year. The womens game may be a different story though. Should be a fun time!

They did but the outcome was never really in doubt, Pitino treated it more as a practice then he did a game. I expect him to do the same with this one, the score will be much closer than it should be.

I'm very excited for the game yet not at the same time...and not because its Louisville.

 

It's going to be a long day of athletics for NKU and I invite everyone over to Regents Hall to kick things off. The NKU volleyball team plays its final regualr season match against Lewis at 2 p.m. Lewis and NKU are the two best teams in the GLVC this season and that will be a dandy to watch.

 

At 3 p.m., I'll be handing off the PA and music duties to someone else at volleyball so I can head over to help get ready for the Lousiville games. I plan on being there for a while. It's going to be a lot of hours to put in during a short period of time but if I want to be a sports information director, I'll have to get used to situations like this. I will definitely be getting some really good experience.

 

For those that want to meet up before the games start, I'd recommend going to BW3s or Applebee's which are both really close to the arena. I'd pre-game it at one of those establishments if I was going as a non-worker.

I will be enjoying several beverages on Saturday and will definitely be in attendance. I was one of the first 50 students to get my ticket and I am pumped. It will be great being in our new arena and have more of a feel for a big game.

 

I could care less how much we lose by...it will be funny for any NKU students who cares.

I was in the arean a few days ago when the women's team was practicing and while I have been to a few shows (Carrie Underwood/Little Big Town, Jeff Dunham, and the Action Sports World Tour...which that event I went to is being televised ironically enough Saturday Nov. 8 on CBS) BUT when I walked in and watched them for a few minutes, it still hadn't sunk in that it was our new arena. I got cold chills sitting there thinking about how nice of a facility it is.

 

Working for the athletic department and having most of our offices over there, I get to walk around the facility on most days (except the big events when they have things sectioned off) and to see some of the things they've got for us is just amazing. The main thing that I can't wait for is the new academic center to open. There are a BUNCH of new computers that anyone who works/plays in the athletic department can use.

 

I can go on and on and on about this but I've got a paper to complete by 10:50 a.m. so I'm out. LOL.

Just purchased my ticket. :ylsuper:

You drive up here for it or you go online?

 

Online...Gotta pick it up at Will-Call.

I think this is really cool.

 

I wish UK and/or UL would come to Murray State sometime for an exhibition game.

I think UL wanted to help them out by coming there to open the new arena.It meant a lot more ticket sales and not a long trip for the cardinals to make.It's good that Pitino would do that for NKU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.