Johnson Central 41 Ashland 6

Bigcat08

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my personal opnion assuming that they and Highlands both make it to that game it won't be as one sided as everyone assumes.

Congrats Eagles and good luck Ashland

A win over Holmes in the first round would likely set up a second round game with Covington Catholic. Highlands is a looooooooooooong way off for Johnson Central.

Totally surprised by the score. Looks like we may be in for quite a battle in (I will not say Johnsonville ;)) Paintsville in a few weeks.

Saw the HHS-Madison Central score. Probably even more impressive than our score. But we appreciate the love nevertheless. :thumb:

Great game tonight by the Eagles. Running by committee, great game by the JC line. Ashland loaded the line but was still unable the running attack of JC. This was probably one of the finest performances by the JC defense I have seen in a number of years. And what a game by Ian Welch. 5 carries 125yds and a 30yd TD catch. Great game Eagles and congrats on your District Championship.

Haven't seen JC since they "clocked" Mason Co. a couple of years ago in the playoffs.........They still do a lot of smash-mouth/mis-direction on offense ?

It was extremely hard for the Royals to deal with, especially on our typically muddy playing field.

Although, I don't think the field conditions had any baring on the outcome.

JC was the obvious better team.

Congrats to all the eagles WOW Dennis Dillon sure put on a show of Leadership 3 on the ground and one in the air keep your head up Ashland your a great team from a great school good luck in playoffs but just for the books it could have been 63-0 for all those football masterminds who called me crazy!|!!!|!!!!