Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption #3:

Featured Replies

We really do need to be nice:

funny3.jpg

Heeeeeeeyyyyy, macarena!!!

Hey, thats PJ Doyen right? He was a darn good baseball player at Dayton back in the day.

 

" I hear nothing and I see nothing"

I have already made my wish, may I please open my eyes now?

He was a darn good baseball player at Dayton back in the day.

 

He had bad eyesight, so he took up reffing. :D

A blind ref…say it ain’t so…

Rarely seen in his natural state.......the Ref with his eyes wide shut.

Whoooooeeeeeeeee! Man you should not have eaten all those beans before the game BillyBob! That is ripe!

Hilarious.

Sounds like a hold !!

Somebody wake me when it's over.

"Ok..let's see...who's gettin flagged next?....who's it gonna be?....ah, hell...Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe!"

Somebody quick, get him a tissue, he's gonna blow!

I saw it with my own two eyes! I swear!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.