A simple illustration that Obama's tax plan will put the burden on the middle class.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once again, I have already explained what I meant in my latest post. Did you choose to ignore that? Thank you too. :rolleyes:

Okay. So how many are good? How many are bad? What are the determining factors? BTW. I hope the dems tax the pants off the corp I work for. That should really benefit myself and all of the middle class people that are employed there.

Okay. So how many are good? How many are bad? What are the determining factors? BTW. I hope the dems tax the pants off the corp I work for. That should really benefit myself and all of the middle class people that are employed there.

I never said the Democrats should tax the corporations more heavily, I just said I'm not in favor of giving them any tax breaks.

Um that would mean raising their taxes. See ya in the soup line comrade!

Wow. What about this do you not understand? It is of my opinion that corporations should not receive any extra tax breaks that the American public receives. I am not saying we should tax them more heavily than the American public, but I am saying that they do not deserve to catch all the breaks.

Wow. What about this do you not understand? It is of my opinion that corporations should not receive any extra tax breaks that the American public receives. I am not saying we should tax them more heavily than the American public, but I am saying that they do not deserve to catch all the breaks.

That may be what you're saying. It is not what Obama is telling us. And what is really scary is what he is not telling us.

If Kentucky was to eliminate all income taxes on corporations, I'd predict that Kentucky tax revenue would go up sharply. Why? Because companies would start moving here bringing in more jobs and people.

On Obama giving tax cuts to 95% of Americans, how does that work? There are 300 million people in this country. In 2004, 130 million individual tax returns were filed. Of those, 42 million had no tax liability. So at best, only 2/3 of tax filers pay income tax. So does that mean that 36 million tax filers would get a tax break when they don't pay any taxes to start with?

If Kentucky was to eliminate all income taxes on corporations, I'd predict that Kentucky tax revenue would go up sharply. Why? Because companies would start moving here bringing in more jobs and people.

On Obama giving tax cuts to 95% of Americans, how does that work? There are 300 million people in this country. In 2004, 130 million individual tax returns were filed. Of those, 42 million had no tax liability. So at best, only 2/3 of tax filers pay income tax. So does that mean that 36 million tax filers would get a tax break when they don't pay any taxes to start with?

That's some of the redistribution Obama wants. Brilliant, huh.

How many people work for the IRS. Do you want anyone to keep their jobs?

To me, the IRS is another form of government waste. There would be another organization set up, but due to the substantial decrease in tax code, they would employ less people and therefore demand less tax money.

As government waste decreases, the private sector does better. The jobs would be made up- with ones that aren't paid for by yours and my tax dollars.

Did I hit a nerve here are are you usually that condescending towards others?

I think you know what I meant. The corporations I was talking about are the ones who feel it is okay to break the law if it is cost effective. I'm talking about the corporations that take advantage of the United States government and American citizens all so they can make more money. I'd say a good example of this type of corporation IMO would be Halliburton or some of the other corporations in Iraq that have taken advantage of the U.S.

I am usually that condescending responding to posts that I find totally without merit or logic.