Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants 21 Steelers 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Big win for the G-Men. They needed it to stay on top in the NFC east, and the NFC overall.

Steelers need a lot of work on the O-line.

 

:thumb:

 

Definitely... Philly and New York are the only games I've watched this season, and they've been abused in each.

Game played out pretty much the way I expected it to. Would have liked to win, but not really disappointed, outside of Roethlisberger's usual play.

Congrats HB and the Giants, dissapointing loss but I don't expect to win them all, Proud of the way the D played.

This pains me to say this but wow the Giants are for real.

When the Long snapper went down that was the ballgame.:madman:

  • Author
This pains me to say this but wow the Giants are for real.

 

The super bowl championship last year didn't confirm that? :lol:

The super bowl championship last year didn't confirm that? :lol:

 

Not really they just got hot at the right time and came together and it is carrying over.

  • Author
Not really they just got hot at the right time and came together and it is carrying over.

 

So which is it? They are for real, or they just got hot last year and that has carried over?

So which is it? They are for real, or they just got hot last year and that has carried over?

 

I can't even give your team a compliment without you arguing about it. :lol:

 

They got hot and came together and its all clicking right they are for real.

I tuned in this one after the Browns game. What I saw of it was a very good football game. This was a good win for the Giants.

 

These two just may be meeting again....... in the Super Bowl.

  • Author
I can't even give your team a compliment without you arguing about it. :lol:

 

They got hot and came together and its all clicking right they are for real.

 

I was just confused. And I'm not used to people complimenting them, I'm not sure how to take it. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.