cvillecat

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: I 100% agree.

I will comment on ths bolded.......

1.) I thought that Pryor still showed too much indecision in the passing game, he got the ball to the recievers too late a few times/not throwing the ball when they were open. Pryor imo still is having trouble in picking up his 2nd and 3rd recievers if the main reciever is covered.

2.) I agree on the OSU defense (as wel as the PSU strong defense). I also agree that the fumble was the turning point that gave the ball to PSU in great field positon.

3.) Penn State is very good and deserved this win. I love to see tough defensive football games. The Buckeyes just came up short on this one.

Congrats again to Penn State.

:thumb::thumb:

Another disappointing 'big game' performance by Ohio State. Not beating teams that

really matter is getting to be fairly commonplace with the Buckeyes. How long can OSU

ride the 2002 BCS title and whipping Michigan annually wave? That seems to be the things that keeps the 'national' interest in Ohio State on a contemporary level, coupled

with its' overall history in college football. It just seems like every time current OSU teams are on display for the whole country, they're not making a very successful

showing (i.e. recruits; competitors; representing whatever 'Big 10 football' is; etc.)

Ohio State blew a chance to redeem themselves. Right now, beating Michigan and

going 10-2 and getting a decent bowl bid sum up their objectives.

Pryor showed that he's still learning last night. 46 seconds left in the game and ball around midfield he goes for the hailmary. Why do that? Shown on the replay from where Pryor threw the ball from there was double coverage, no reason to throw the ball there. Great win for Penn State.

Well since I'm a diehard Michigan fan as well. Im always glad to see the buckeyes get beat. Mainly because I'm tired of them bieng in the title game and losing. They're 0-9 against sec teams I believe. But Youngstown St doesn't really prepare you for a title game. But I was glad to see my old quarterback putting points on the board! And yes I know the wolverines are in the gutter. It's a rival just like I always smile when Fairview loses!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why sit around and stay down about it? Yes, I was and still am "peeved". I hate to lose more than anyone I can promise you that but when we get beat by a better team on that night then I will give them the congrats and move on.

BTW, A lot of the lol faces where at the haters and some other comments that I found funny. IMO is better than crying around or making excuses when one loses.

Edited by oldrambler

You won't be able to call me a bandwagon fan. I have stated for years that my favorite teams are Michigan, Notre Dame, Penn State, Kentucky, and Morehead State. The first 4 have been my favorite teams since I was in about first grade or so.

I understand then. I have also stated for my years on here than my favs in football are Ohio State, U.K.. I also enjoy watching and pull for Bama and Georgia. I have been accused of bandwagon myself at times which could be nothing further from the truth so I can see what you are saying. I didn't realize that you were a fan of a couple of these teams.

My basketball season is so much easier....U.K. and no one else. Although now I do try and keep up with and pull for Minnesota as well bc of Tubby Smith.