Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could the Bengals move to L.A.?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bills seem to be inching toward Toronto. I could see Jacksonville making the move to Los Angeles. There has been speculation of a new/improved Coliseum for USC and a pro football tenant. I'm not sure what kind of credence to give to that, though.

 

Aren't the Trojans planning on a move to the Rose Bowl?

Move the Cardinals to LA, then swap uniforms with St. Louis to correct things.

 

If I'm the NFL, I'm doing everything in my power to get Mike Brown to retire, and help Katie find a competent GM, so as not to abandon a traditional football hotbed, with extremely passionate fans.

 

If Jacksonville continues to struggle, Louisville should be considered as an option.

Aren't the Trojans planning on a move to the Rose Bowl?

 

I doubt it since UCLA plays there.

It wasn't even 20 years ago that the Rams were in LA...

 

Has a team ever moved before and then moved back?

 

Cleveland moved to Baltimore andn then got a new team a few years later.

I'm almost 100% positive that when PBS was built, the Bengals signed a 30 year lease that would keep them from leaving.

I'm almost 100% positive that when PBS was built, the Bengals signed a 30 year lease that would keep them from leaving.

 

:thumb::thumb:

  • Author
The Bills seem to be inching toward Toronto. I could see Jacksonville making the move to Los Angeles. There has been speculation of a new/improved Coliseum for USC and a pro football tenant. I'm not sure what kind of credence to give to that, though.

 

The reason the have expanded a game to Toronto is because they don't want to take them out of Buff. This is going to create more revenue for the team. After hearing the whole story behind it I realized it was a great move by Buff too keep their team.

I really think it will be St Louis or Jacks that ends up moving.

I would rather have an expansion team than the Bengals..

It wasn't even 20 years ago that the Rams were in LA...

 

Has a team ever moved before and then moved back?

I wouldn't be shocked to see the Rams move. Baseball is king in St. Louis.
I wouldn't be shocked to see the Rams move. Baseball is king in St. Louis.

 

I would. How old is the TWA Dome?

 

Just looked it up. The Rams have an out clause from their current lease if their stadium does not rank in the top 25% in certain categories in the year 2015. So, they are locked in for 7 more years.

Move the Cardinals to LA, then swap uniforms with St. Louis to correct things.

 

If I'm the NFL, I'm doing everything in my power to get Mike Brown to retire, and help Katie find a competent GM, so as not to abandon a traditional football hotbed, with extremely passionate fans.

 

If Jacksonville continues to struggle, Louisville should be considered as an option.

 

 

Nice thought, but I don't think tha we can support an NFL franchise. Our citizenry really aren't the NFL type.

I will pack their bags for them...PATHETIC!!!!:madman::madman::madman:

I will pack their bags for them...PATHETIC!!!!:madman::madman::madman:

 

:laugh: Some things in this thread really made me laugh out loud.

The Rams already left LA, they aren't going anywhere.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.