Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lute Olson To Step Down As Arizona's Coach

Featured Replies

Did the NCAA prohibit Sampson from taking a college job after the Indiana fiasco?

 

I don't think so, Although I'd say it is highly unlikely that anyone would hire him.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can they not be looking at Kevin O'Neill? :lol:

Arizona should beg Lute's long time assistant Kevin O'Neal to come back. When Arizona was good Kevin was the recruiting coordinator.

Sean Miller will likely be on the list as well...

 

A lot of people will be on the list. I hope that Miller would only leave to go East.

I could see Pearl leaving UT for Arizona.

Sean Miller will likely be on the list as well...

 

 

Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see him leave X. I like him as a coach, but he's at XAIVER!

I think Few may finally decide to go to a bigger conference.

I could see Pearl leaving UT for Arizona.

 

I could too. He would make a good fit there.

He looked like a skinny, clean shaven version of Santa Clause. I always imagined Lute as being the true Santa, and that's what he looked like in the off-season. Problem with that way of thinking is, Christmas is during season, so who knows.

  • Author

Arizona is losing recruits left & right.

I have to agree with Forde on this one. It's obvious that Olson didn't leave when the time was right. The legacy will be somewhat tainted. What bothers me most is leaving right before the season right after recruiting a new group to campus. Not fair to the kids involved. Five kids who just committed to his program are left high and dry. And we want to get on the kids for changing their minds. Kids are kids, but the adults should be held more accountable.

 

To me it's sad when the coaches screw up(like this situation or probation issues) the kids left are the ones who really get punished.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.