Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky not finished with 09...

Featured Replies

It's funny, and you know it. :lol:

 

You got me three times, I just kept clicking thinking my PC was acting up.:thumb:

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its Sidney!?!

 

Sidney Dean?

Again. I'd be shocked if this kid doesn't go to Europe. If he stays in the states...................

Again. I'd be shocked if this kid doesn't go to Europe. If he stays in the states...................

 

He goes to U.K.?

He goes to U.K.?

His camp got paid...

Sidney Dean?

 

I hope were not talking about ths guy.

 

sidney.jpg

I hope were not talking about ths guy.

 

sidney.jpg

 

You got it :thumb:

 

Sid-Nay. I do detect the smell of CAASH...in the air.

It would be nice to get another big time addition. But it doesn't look that likely. IMO if we don't get a big time prospect like that then we need to just focus on 2010 and 11.

From most of the sites that I've seen, John Wall is the only un-signed top 10 player in the class of 2009.

 

 

Just to clear up...I believe you mean uncommitted. Early signing period begins Nov. 12th. Also, on one web site only 4 of the top ten have committed.

Derrick Favors is the only one of the uncommitted top 10 that even references Kentucky. He is a good player....saw him a few times this summer. However, at 6'8" (maybe 6'9") not nearly as active as Patrick Patterson, and from what I saw primarily an inside player.

I hope were not talking about ths guy.

 

sidney.jpg

 

:lol: funny movie, I hope all works for this kid playing at UK... All I can say is SAY NO TO EUROPE!

Derrick Favors is the only one of the uncommitted top 10 that even references Kentucky. He is a good player....saw him a few times this summer. However, at 6'8" (maybe 6'9") not nearly as active as Patrick Patterson, and from what I saw primarily an inside player.

 

 

Its according to the site. Rivals keeps Kentucky off of John Wall's list, as with Renardo Sidney. However, Scout has UK on both young men's list. Both sites are very credible with recruiting sources, so obviously some communication there is going opposite directions.

Its according to the site. Rivals keeps Kentucky off of John Wall's list, as with Renardo Sidney. However, Scout has UK on both young men's list. Both sites are very credible with recruiting sources, so obviously some communication there is going opposite directions.

 

:ylsuper:

Its according to the site. Rivals keeps Kentucky off of John Wall's list, as with Renardo Sidney. However, Scout has UK on both young men's list. Both sites are very credible with recruiting sources, so obviously some communication there is going opposite directions.

Scout almost never updates those lists, while Rivals does. UK is out on Wall...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.