Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky not finished with 09...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not Wall.

 

It's been mentioned in this thread, however.

 

And it's not going to happen....Mark it down! :lol:

If this happens, I'll be shocked....

 

I'm not getting my hopes up but why would it be so shocking ?

Do I get a prize? :lol:

 

You sure do. A second place prize though. It's still a nice gift, just not as nice as mine. :lol:

 

See post 28 :thumb:

You sure do. A second place prize though. It's still a nice gift, just not as nice as mine. :lol:

 

See post 28 :thumb:

 

Haha good point ;):lol:

You both win the same prize.....

 

Hope that he comes here with disappointment in the end. :D

  • Author
I'm not getting my hopes up but why would it be so shocking ?

 

Are you saying if Sidney commited to Kentucky tomorrow, or even in the near future, you wouldn't be shocked?

Are you saying if Sidney commited to Kentucky tomorrow, or even in the near future, you wouldn't be shocked?

 

Yes I'd be shocked.

 

UKMF seemed certain that this wasn't happening. I was wondering why.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.