Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky not finished with 09...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The name won't be reveal unless something moves with him. Let's just say that you'll be extremely shocked.

Wall:scared::eek::scared:;)

  • Author
Calling GT?

 

There are a few of us that know the name, but I am reluctant to release it. I'm not the one going to mess up anything.

 

Just think. Big-time prospect. BIG-TIME. Top ten.

There are a few of us that know the name, but I am reluctant to release it. I'm not the one going to mess up anything.

 

Just think. Big-time prospect. BIG-TIME. Top ten.

 

You keep emphasizing BIG TIME.

 

I'm guessing a center ?

1. Head case.

 

2. Likely going to Europe for a year...

Is it Brandon Jennings?

Is it Brandon Jennings?

No...

It's not Favors...

 

This is premium info on another site, it wouldn't be very ethical to reveal more than what's already been said IMO.

 

There are no ethics involved. It is news & it is not unethical to report what you've read...

Kilicli?

 

No, I believe GT said he committed to WVU last week.

 

I'm guessing Sidney.

There are a few of us that know the name, but I am reluctant to release it. I'm not the one going to mess up anything.

Just think. Big-time prospect. BIG-TIME. Top ten.

 

 

If you heard a name, post it. If it doesn't happen it's not on you, your just telling what you heard. And what could you mess up?

There are a few of us that know the name, but I am reluctant to release it. I'm not the one going to mess up anything.

 

Just think. Big-time prospect. BIG-TIME. Top ten.

 

 

From most of the sites that I've seen, John Wall is the only un-signed top 10 player in the class of 2009.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.