Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA vs Fairview

Who will win LCA or Fairview 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win LCA or Fairview

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who will win this game. LCA has lost 3 of the last 4 games to some very good teams and are looking for some pay back. Fairview has been on a roll with a win over Bath Co. This game could decided who will be the #2 seed in the Dist.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still a huge fan of what Fairview has done this season. I have done nothing but compliment them all season on BGP's and yet one of my quotes ended up in a scouting report as a negative towards the Eagle defense. I am shocked, heck, I even picked them to win against Bath. This week, I guess I'm going with LCA. I am still pulling for the Eagles, but we have played both and at this point, I think LCA is better. Eagles, PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!

LCA 35-20.

LCA 45-18

LCA

Fairview upset 37-35

Agree with RamMom that it will be a Fairview upset.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.