NKYFL Senior Division records/comments

Skunk

I would say he is real close to that height but i don't think he is close to 185lbs. which is the weight limit, he may be around 170. Bellevue does not want to loose this kid.

I had hear that he actually made weight by like 1 pound the day of weigh ins they said. So he did apparently barely make it. And yes if Bellevue can keep this kid from going to NCC, Highlands, etc. Then they are going to be getting a real good QB.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had hear that he actually made weight by like 1 pound the day of weigh ins they said. So he did apparently barely make it. And yes if Bellevue can keep this kid from going to NCC, Highlands, etc. Then they are going to be getting a real good QB.

If Ludlow can keep Burt Pouncy that'll make for some great district games in the future!

If 80% of that team stays at Bellevue that would help a bunch. But a key player like that goes a long way.

If Ludlow can keep Burt Pouncy that'll make for some great district games in the future!

That is true. I still want to know what in the heck you was talking about in your first post in this thread about the senior team. Because what you said they do, was not even close to the truth. So I just wondering where you got that from, because you obviously must not have been watching any of the games this year.

That is true. I still want to know what in the heck you was talking about in your first post in this thread about the senior team. Because what you said they do, was not even close to the truth. So I just wondering where you got that from, because you obviously must not have been watching any of the games this year.

One of those things you hear from a friend that says they were there then just end up making you look like an idiot. I assume you see them play from time to time? I just know Burt is an athlete from seeing him in the past haven't seen him in 2 years though hope he's gotten bigger.

One of those things you hear from a friend that says they were there then just end up making you look like an idiot. I assume you see them play from time to time? I just know Burt is an athlete from seeing him in the past haven't seen him in 2 years though hope he's gotten bigger.

Yeah you can say I have been around them and seen them play this year. ;)

You are right though Burt is a very good athlete. Compared to all the other teams in the league though, he is small. The whole Ludlow team is small, but there is pretty good talent there actually besides just Burt. I don't know what it is about Ludlow, however the kids at Ludlow seem to take a lot longer to grow and get taller than the kids on the other teams. The Ludlow kids usually don't seem to grow till their freshman years in high school. While all these other teams guys have already reached their potential heights. Its just always been like that for Ludlow. It must be something in the water...:lol:

I was told by a kid down the street that he has made a "verbal commitment" to attend Bellevue the whole time :ylsuper:

With his size and skill, Wills better have a fantastic offseason :scared:

I was told by a kid down the street that he has made a "verbal commitment" to attend Bellevue the whole time :ylsuper:

Thats great for the Tigers... bad for my Panthers:scared:. I miss the old days though when kids for the most part always stayed with their school and whoever had the best group of kids from their community that year were the best teams around. The rivalry games were even better then as hard as that is to believe.

Thats great for the Tigers... bad for my Panthers:scared:. I miss the old days though when kids for the most part always stayed with their school and whoever had the best group of kids from their community that year were the best teams around. The rivalry games were even better then as hard as that is to believe.

Ahh the good old days.:thumb:

That is good to hear as Bellevue will need those kids to stay in their program. I grew up in Bellevue and the Durham name doesnt ring a bell.

With that size Im sure Eckstein is licking his chops. I know another name you will hear about in the future at Bellevue will be Dylan Huff so that could make for a very good backfield.

That is good to hear as Bellevue will need those kids to stay in their program. I grew up in Bellevue and the Durham name doesnt ring a bell.

With that size Im sure Eckstein is licking his chops. I know another name you will hear about in the future at Bellevue will be Dylan Huff so that could make for a very good backfield.

Is that the runningback on the junior team? I know I seen the runningback on the junior team, and he is really good.

Is that the runningback on the junior team? I know I seen the runningback on the junior team, and he is really good.

I am not sure, he may be on the jr team or he could be a 1st year senior. All I know is he is a very tough kid and has some great football skills.

It would be nice if he made the trip up Memorial Pkwy....:D:D He is also a very good baseball player..