Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

^You've been really competitive every week...I wouldn't be surprised to see you end up staying around.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My bench has more points than my starters. :rolleyes:

 

19 points between Brees, Tomlinson and Witten. :madman:

 

Another win for me as a 20 point dog. I'm still upset about last week, I didn't know the league cutoff for FA's was 11am, I found out that Graham wasn't playing at about noon, and attempted to pick up Elam (22pts), we would be tied if not for that. I like my depth, in this type of league it really helps down the stretch.

^You've been really competitive every week...I wouldn't be surprised to see you end up staying around.

Competitive has gotta start turning into wins. We've got five games left, I'm two games back of every team in the conference. I've got to pass four of them to get in.

 

I've been competitive because I'm doing well in points, but the matchups just haven't worked out for me.

The Clay division is the best in the league....22 wins thus far...Way to go guys!

Bush going down hurts my team now. This sucks.

So are we not allowed to have more than 2 starting QB's on our roster or were we only allowed to draft 2 starting QB's?

  • Author

Sunday Scores

 

 

Finals

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 75

Louisa Lumber 40

 

Richmond Outsiders 77

Shelby Cards 63

 

Kalamazoo Wings 54

Possum Trot WarHogs 79

 

Indo Savages ® 44

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 91

 

Junction City Jailcats 91

Big Creek Moonshiners ® 82

 

Jungle Junkies 89

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® 28

 

 

 

Over (final score TBD)

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 76

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 97

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 73

BG Trash Talkers 64

 

 

 

Going into Monday Night

 

Auxier RiverRats 81

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 70 – (D) Marshall

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 93 – (NE) Gostkowki

Florence Fighters 42 – (D) Def

 

Louisville Legends 54 – (NE) Cassel

Huggs Thuggs 31 – (NE) Morris & Moss

 

East End Evolution 47 – (D) Cutler

Fleming Hooligans ® 57 (D) Pittman

 

West Kentucky Rams 66 – (D) Graham

Southern KY SubVets 93 – (D) Prater

 

Banklick Swamp Gas 49 – (D) Marshall

Atwood Fighting' Amish 72

 

Mississippi Thrill ® 31 – (NE) Welker

Bardstown Butchers 68 – (D) Prater

 

Maysville Split Ends ® 102

The Field 68

  • Author
So are we not allowed to have more than 2 starting QB's on our roster
Correct
Over (final score TBD)

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 76

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 97

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 73

BG Trash Talkers 64

 

 

 

Going into Monday Night

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 93 – (NE) Gostkowki

Florence Fighters 42 – (D) Def

 

Shouldn't this game be included in the Over, but not final:D

Not that it helps our cause but Da Bears special teams had two touchdowns yesterday. They blocked a punt & recovered for a TD. Then a punt bounced and hit a Viking and they recovered in the end zone. It doesn't help me win but if there happens to be a tiebreaker you never know. Fumble recovery & TD makes it 91-90. Congrats to the Jailcats, I think we'll meet again.

Edited by Da champ
add a congrats

  • Author
Not that it helps our cause but Da Bears special teams had two touchdowns yesterday. They blocked a punt & recovered for a TD. Then a punt bounced and hit a Viking and they recovered in the end zone. It doesn't help me win but if there happens to be a tiebreaker you never know. Fumble recovery & TD makes it 91-90. Congrats to the Jailcats, I think we'll meet again.
Let me look into the scoring on that.
Let me look into the scoring on that.

 

thanks :thumb:

I spanked PMIC :D

 

So how is it determined if you get to come back next year?

I spanked PMIC :D

 

So how is it determined if you get to come back next year?

 

Bad bad week for my team..

I spanked PMIC :D

 

So how is it determined if you get to come back next year?

 

Teams that finish last in their division are out, I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.