Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

Gee, thanks a lot Spice. Of course, I'd probably root against the 3-time defending Conference champion too.

 

;)

 

I'm looking for my 3rd Super Bowl title:D and like having a 2 and 3 game lead in the conference.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know I tried to pick up Sammy Morris. If you weren't so high on the waivers :irked:

 

Sammy Morris on waivers? Must be a bunch of rookies in the National.

  • Author
Shouldn't waivers be available now?
Not until after the game
Not until after the game

 

I see.:thumb: It says 10 on the Calender, I was just making sure something wasn't wrong.

Sammy Morris on waivers? Must be a bunch of rookies in the National.

Didn't check how he got there, just used the worst team spot to pick him up... :cry: :lol:

Just throw it to Moss every time... :D

I'm done. Should have kept my darn mouth shut... :irked:

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap...

Thanks to the Swamp Gas for letting me pick up the Eagles DEF as a free agent this week. The Cowboys have been sucking if up this year and the Eagles point total is 32nd over all.

Just as long as Marshall doesn't put the ball on the floor, he just got me over the top by 1!!

I needed about 40 points from Marshall.

I'm done. Should have kept my darn mouth shut... :irked:

 

You had to feel good about getting your first win going into this game huh? :D

You had to feel good about getting your first win going into this game huh? :D

Nope. Felt good at half time. Still winless... :irked:

I had a 9 point lead at the half in another league, he had Pittman and Marshall, I had Morris. I lost by one point, hard to swallow that type of loss considering Morris was a record pace.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.