Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

You're now 3-0 since "the trade".....You're welcome! :D

 

 

On a related note, the Jailcats have defeated the Moonshiners barring a total meltdown....Great win for the best team in the American Conference....:D

 

Hey now, I just won to move to 8-1 on the season (and Cutler hasn't even played for me yet).

  • Replies 107
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey now, I just won to move to 8-1 on the season (and Cutler hasn't even played for me yet).

 

You faced me on an off week....:D Anywho, tonight is about the Red Sox, not fantasy...

The Rusty Ankles keep on rollin.

 

Congrats! Our division isnt exactly coming after you. Best of luck to you. Lets hope this isnt anoither year where your team decides not to show up in the playoffs.

Congrats! Our division isnt exactly coming after you. Best of luck to you. Lets hope this isnt anoither year where your team decides not to show up in the playoffs.

 

:lol: Yeah, let's hope. I think I won a playoff game last year or the year before. At least I'm not like the Cowboys...

^ Ouch.... :lol:

 

Didnt really mean it that way but if the shoe fits..........................Take that HB :lol:

Didnt really mean it that way but if the shoe fits..........................Take that HB :lol:

 

I didn't take it that way, until now :lol:.

There has been a huge trade accepted in the American Conference.....

 

 

* Junction City Jailcats gave up Hester, Devin CHI WR

* Jungle Junkies gave up Johnson, Rudi DET RB

^Not much of a blockbuster, but a deal none the less....Hopefully it helps us both out like our last deal did...

^Not much of a blockbuster, but a deal none the less....Hopefully it helps us both out like our last deal did...

 

Obviously I was kidding. :lol: After the bye he comes back against the Lions so he might end up in my starting line up.

My bench has more points than my starters. :rolleyes:

 

19 points between Brees, Tomlinson and Witten. :madman:

My bench has more points than my starters. :rolleyes:

 

19 points between Brees, Tomlinson and Witten. :madman:

 

I got Tomlinson and Witten as well. Tomlinson has struggled lately. I'd like to ship him out of Brush Creek.

My bench has more points than my starters. :rolleyes:

 

19 points between Brees, Tomlinson and Witten. :madman:

 

I would love to catch you on a week when that happens....Those are 3 of the best in the game.

The Trash Talkers will be on their way out after this year, now being two games back of everyone in the conference. My price to pay for a few things here and there not panning out (MJD & Ryan Grant, looking in your direction), and for currently having the 5th most points against in the league, 2nd most in the conference. I certainly hope whoever takes my team over next year has more luck than I had. But I will remain vigilant this year! The team will have a lineup submitted every week!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.