Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

  • Replies 107
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kept the #1 spot...................................... on the waiver wire... :banana: :cry:

The Game of the Week

 

Junction City Jailcats (6-2) at Big Creek Moonshiners ® (6-2)

Playing for the Clay Division lead

 

It takes so much luck with this stuff. If Desean Jackson runs his TD in the end zone I'm 7-1. Good Luck Jailcats. Look forward to this TITANIC struggle !!

It takes so much luck with this stuff. If Desean Jackson runs his TD in the end zone I'm 7-1. Good Luck Jailcats. Look forward to this TITANIC struggle !!

 

Same to you. It should be a good battle! The WR matchup of Owens & Johnson vs. Bowe & Edwards is going to be a good one...

  • Author
It takes so much luck with this stuff. If Desean Jackson runs his TD in the end zone I'm 7-1. Good Luck Jailcats. Look forward to this TITANIC struggle !!
...

frog_with_wings.jpg

...

 

:laugh: Good One !!!

  • Author
:laugh: Good One !!!
;)

 

 

 

.

So how is it determined whether you get to come back or not?

 

Also, I need a starting RB if anyone wants to make a trade, everyone on my roster is available EXCEPT Fitzgerald

Anyone looking for a QB in the American Conference.. Matt Ryan is all yours for the right price.

Anyone looking for a QB in the American Conference.. Matt Ryan is all yours for the right price.

I'll accept your trade offer after this week...

I'll accept your trade offer after this week...

 

Your killin me smalls...

Or not :lol:

 

Wrong button.. I wanted to click on Berrian

Your killin me smalls...

I need him this week, not a QB on a bye week...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.