Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

Teams that finish last in their division are out, I think.

 

So i just can't finish last in my division? Seems like there were almost half the teams open when we picked our teams?

  • Replies 107
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So i just can't finish last in my division? Seems like there were almost half the teams open when we picked our teams?

Last year it was the bottom 8, and we also had at least one that didn't return for the American Conference.

 

I believe the bottom 4 teams in the American get the boot this year, and the bottom 4 in the National move down to take their place.

Last year it was the bottom 8, and we also had at least one that didn't return for the American Conference.

 

I believe the bottom 4 teams in the American get the boot this year, and the bottom 4 in the National move down to take their place.

Bottom 4 overall or 1 from each division?

  • Author
Bottom 4 overall or 1 from each division?
Bottom four overall. If you do the last team in each division there is the possibility that a playoff would be out. Last year we almost that all four teams of a division make the playoffs.
Bottom four overall. If you do the last team in each division there is the possibility that a playoff would be out. Last year we almost that all four teams of a division make the playoffs.

:thumb:

  • Author

Some of you need to look at your rosters. Several have more to two starting QBs.

  • Author
Not that it helps our cause but Da Bears special teams had two touchdowns yesterday. They blocked a punt & recovered for a TD. Then a punt bounced and hit a Viking and they recovered in the end zone. It doesn't help me win but if there happens to be a tiebreaker you never know. Fumble recovery & TD makes it 91-90. Congrats to the Jailcats, I think we'll meet again.

 

Let me look into the scoring on that.
Fixed
Some of you need to look at your rosters. Several have more to two starting QBs.

 

Yeah, I noticed that too.

I'm not sure I can handle getting this close and losing again...

I'm not sure I can handle getting this close and losing again...

 

You know I tried to pick up Sammy Morris. If you weren't so high on the waivers :irked:

If you weren't so high on the waivers :irked:

 

That's it HB, kick him while he's down.:lol:

 

I'm pulling for you GT:thumb:

That's it HB, kick him while he's down.:lol:

 

I'm pulling for you GT:thumb:

 

Gee, thanks a lot Spice. Of course, I'd probably root against the 3-time defending Conference champion too.

 

;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.