Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Insight Cable NKY

Featured Replies

For those of you that have insight cable in the NKY area, tell me about your service. I'd especially like to hear if you have insightbb internet, phone service, and/or HD tv. I'm debating dropping satellite and Cincinnati Bell phone and internet for insight to trim the bill by about $70 a month.

I have cable/internet/phone with insight and I havent had any problems. The internet have run great for me. I dont have any complaints with it.

We have it all, cable, internet, and phone. HD is great. No problems here. Little secret. FF works there ;)

I have never had any problems with it. Internet is much more reliable than Zoomtown. If you send faxes though, it could be a problem with a digital line. The best part about dropping a service is listening to their desperation pitches...

  • Author

No problems with internet speed during peak hours or anything like that? I've also heard they won't be getting much of an HD channel bump at the end of the year like some other insight areas?? FF, can you give me any info on that?

We have cable and internet with them and believe it or not they were Johnny on the spot after the big "Wind Storm". I didn't expect to get cable for maybe a week or so after the storm , but three days after the storm we got electric and on the fourth day we got cable. I was impressed.:thumb:

I have all three of them and I really like it. I use to have AOL and Broadband is so much faster then that.

We have it all but phone and HD TV and it is great no problems.

We have it all but phone and HD TV and it is great no problems.

 

I was thinking about dropping the phone because I never use it and I always use my cell phone.

For those of you that have insight cable in the NKY area, tell me about your service. I'd especially like to hear if you have insightbb internet, phone service, and/or HD tv. I'm debating dropping satellite and Cincinnati Bell phone and internet for insight to trim the bill by about $70 a month.

 

I replied to your PM, and now I'm seeing your post. What is your current setup, and what is your planned setup with Insight that will save you $70? When looking at switching a couple months ago, the savings ended up being very minimal.

  • Author
I replied to your PM, and now I'm seeing your post. What is your current setup, and what is your planned setup with Insight that will save you $70? When looking at switching a couple months ago, the savings ended up being very minimal.

 

Well, with Cincy Bell, Zoomtown, Cell Phone, and Directv, I'm paying around $250 a month. With the HD Cable, Phone, and Broadband it would be about $130, and I can get different cell phones for about $50 a month.

We have it all and like the others I don't have any complaints about it.

Insight's HD receiver is $15 per month per receiver. If you have mutliple HD televisions, keep that in mind.

 

Also, Insight will increase your bill by $5 per service after one year. Three services = $15 extra per month.

 

My experience is with Insight in Louisville. Their internet speeds seemed to be consistent and fit my needs. However, I do not download any music or movies. Their phone is VOIP, which will not work when the power goes out. The VOIP modem has a backup battery, but is not designed to last more than a few hours. Their HD selection is pretty poor.

 

I now have DirecTV and ATT internet / phone. I am very pleased with my new setup. It ended up costing me $3 more per month than the Insight package (with the $15 add on after one year), but the extra HD channel selection makes it much better. When DirecTV made local channels in Louisville available in HD, I jumped on.

We have it all, cable, internet, and phone. HD is great. No problems here. Little secret. FF works there ;)

 

 

 

:thumb: No problems here. Insight is awesome!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.